This Week on the Comic Racks

TheRaySays

Some good reads that I recommend are Marvel Knights Spider-Man, Marvel Knights 4 and Majestic (mini series on Mr. Majestic).

question to TheRaySays do you know all of Mr. Majestics comic book appearances I know there isn't a lot so just wondering if you know of them? Thanks

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea there were so many comic book nerds around here. For the first time I regret almost never venturing into here.

Does anyone know the status of the Street Fighter comic by... Image? Maybe it's that new company that does all the Transformers books. Anyway, I was really enjoying it, but it seems like it's been an unusually long time since a new issue was released.

Does anyone know the status of the Street Fighter comic by... Image? Maybe it's that new company that does all the Transformers books. Anyway, I was really enjoying it, but it seems like it's been an unusually long time since a new issue was released.

question to TheRaySays do you know all of Mr. Majestics comic book appearances I know there isn't a lot so just wondering if you know of them? Thanks

Well, I don't know ALL of them, but this should get any Majestic fans started:

First Appearance: WildC.A.T.s Vol. 1 (Image) #11

Joins WildC.A.T.s Team: WildC.A.T.s Vol. 1 (Image) #21

Series: Mr. Majestic #1-9 (TPB contains #1-6 and Wildstorm Spotlight #1)

"Strange New Visitor" Superman Crossover: Action Comics #811, Adventures of Superman #624, Superman Vol. 2 #201

That along with the new Majestic series should about cover the essentials. I'm sure there's other Wildstorm appearances, but I don't know them offhand.

Hope that helps,

Ray

• 2 weeks later...

i just got me Ultimate Electra #1 (havent read it yet, for the sake of having a number one mostly annyway...)

Annyway, just read Ultimate Spider-Man #64 . . . i somehow can´t belive that they killed Gwen like that, asides from it being a hella boring dead this series now is reduced to 3 maincharacters (thats what i hate the most about USM, thes 4 were always around and all the other characters just apeard bount to a supervillant, JJ with KingPin, Harry with the Goblin ect.) so i figured they would bring her back to live with carneg dieing just becaus they barly use anny other characters . . . now it looks like they bring in the Ultimate Ben Relie to replace her ?... I like a lot about USM but there is just some stuff that is so wrong with that Series it takes away a lot of the fun it can be. (actualy the second kingpin run was my fafurie untill now)

Has annyone a clue what avengers #500 directors cut is ? It coasts 5 euro and has a horrible metalic cover, i guss getting it for the monney it will be worth soon would be ok but still i am asking ;)