Two Requests for teh DMN

DMN in the House

Two seperate requests, one simple and open ended, the other probably more difficult, though I know next to nothing about graphics, other than if they look cool. :P

First, I need a simple banner style graphic for my upcoming XPW show, titled TAG TITLE TOURNAMENT. Nothing special, just something about half the width of a post, with the show name on it. Color, font, and background are up to you, but please remember it is XPW, so something 'edgy' would be cool. If you want to put workers in the background, there's a list of people appearing in my sig, but please use one of the tag teams, not the title match participants.

Second is a graphic for NWA: Motor City, and is more specific. I'd like something with a road sign motif. Like one of those you see on the freeway. Green background, white border close to the edge of the sign, but with the sign going farther out than the border. Text should read as such, in a block style font, in white, and be centered;

First line: 'WELCOME'

Second: 'TO'

Third: 'NWA: MOTOR CITY' - however, have the 'MOTOR' crossed out, and 'MURDER' written in over/across it, in red, with a graffiti style font.

Fourth: a blank line here

Fifth: 'DETROIT, MICHIGAN'

If thats a little confusing, just ask, and I can come up with some sort of paint thing to give you a better idea. Please make the graphic look weathered, and possibly add some bullet holes in the bottom right hand corner or something, that'd be cool.

I know the second is kinda specific, but it would be MUCH appreciated.

EDIT: For an idea of what I'm talking about, a sign style like this:

u12105095.jpg

Edited by DMN

The XPW one is perfect, simple and clean. I like it.

For the second, yeah, I'd prefer if it was just one whole graphic, not an edited picture. If the whole thing was one sign, that'd be cool. The 'Murder' part of it is spot on and I like it, though. So, yeah, basically, a graphic that follows the sign theme, green background, white border, not an actual sign that was edited like that. Sorry if I didn't explain it well originally.

EDIT: For the 'MURDER' section of the sign graphic, maybe make it more clear that it says 'MOTOR' underneath it. I realize that with the way you tried to do it that it was a little cramp, but with a sign themed graphic you should have more room, right?

Oh, and since I skipped on saying it before, thanks for the work.

Edited by DMN

Besides spelling Detroit wrong, its a great example of the style I'm looking for, even if its not perfect. I appreciate the attempt, and, again, the XPW banner was great.

If anyone else wants to make an attempt, after seeing that, I think that simply having 'MURDER' tagged over 'MOTOR' would look better than crossing out 'MOTOR' and writing 'MURDER' near it.

Besides spelling Detroit wrong, its a great example of the style I'm looking for, even if its not perfect. I appreciate the attempt, and, again, the XPW banner was great.

>_< I did that every single time I typed it in, it just happened to be the last time I did it that I didn't correct it.