Sonisphere Festival (the Knebworth one)

Matt

Limp Bizkit have been added, along with 13 other bands I've never heard of. Cock. There's only four bands I want to see, and I couldn't care less for the rest, but I REALLY want to see Metallica, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and Thin Lizzy. Have no-one to go with, and I'm not going to my first ever festival alone, never mind the fact that getting time of work now will be tricky.

EDIT: For those curious, the other acts are: Blakfish, Failsafe, Flood of Red, Sylosis, Telegraphs, Lauren Harris, Blackhole, Exit Ten, Fin, Me Vs Hero, Dead Formats, Dear Superstar, Heaven’s Basement, The Crave, The Defiled, Young Guns

Edited by T'Angelo Barksdale

BLAKFISH!!!!!!! Go see Blakfish...GO! Ignore the fact I could have seen them a couple of weeks ago and went to play snooker instead...ignore that...go see them, they're fucking AMAZING...EP was nuts, debut album's pretty damn good too (not out until August, but it's around). They're like the most ultimate fusion band (like Pulled Apart By Horses/Tubelord etc. hardcore/punk/metal/twiddy indie like Foals, all mixed together),

Me Vs Hero are great too.

Failsafe are shit...at A Wilhelm Scream the chubby bassist stole my awesome standing place...and he looks like my mates brother...BOO HIM!

Limp Bizkit have been added, along with 13 other bands I've never heard of. Cock. There's only four bands I want to see, and I couldn't care less for the rest, but I REALLY want to see Metallica, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and Thin Lizzy. Have no-one to go with, and I'm not going to my first ever festival alone, never mind the fact that getting time of work now will be tricky.

EDIT: For those curious, the other acts are: Blakfish, Failsafe, Flood of Red, Sylosis, Telegraphs, Lauren Harris, Blackhole, Exit Ten, Fin, Me Vs Hero, Dead Formats, Dear Superstar, Heaven’s Basement, The Crave, The Defiled, Young Guns

Exit Ten are okay from what I remember. Can't say the line-up is quite as stellar as it promised to be. Still, if I wasn't going to a wedding I would have been there.