Breaking Bad

MalaCloudy Black

Is there anywhere I can watch it online? I checked on Hulu and they only had the season premiere for season 2 and a bunch of excerpts from other episodes. Does AMC put episodes up online?

I don't know, but I really like this show. The death of The Wire has been partially replaced by the likes of this, Mad Men and Skins (UK programme.) The first season was (I think) totally butchered because of the writer's strike. I might actually have missed the finale, because I never got the sense that the series was over and assumed it was just on hiatus.

Yeah, first season got cut short. It was originally supposed to be 13 episodes I believe, but the writer's strike cut it down to 7. This season is getting a full 13 episodes though.

• 1 month later...

Sup, Negro Y Azul

Holy shit, I did not expect Tortuga's head to be.. wired, apparently. That was fucking intense. First he's decapitated and then his head put on a turtle, AND it's rigged to blow? That explosion made me jump, and then the carnage afterward.. man.

Good episode.

I catch episodes that I miss on Comcast OnDemand, of course, if you don't have that, you are out of luck. Season 1 is on DVD now, and I know of a website where you can watch all of the episodes, but it isn't technically allowed to be posted. I don't think it is, anyway.

• 1 month later...

Season finale next weekend. Show continues to be fucking stellar, definitely one of the best shows on TV.

Didn't see Jane's death coming - at least, not that way. And Walt having second thoughts about saving her and then just standing there and watching her die.. man. That's brutal. Loved the whole scene in the bar with Walt unknowingly talking to Jane's dad as well.

great episode and I agree this show is amazing. I have a feeling going into their apartment will come back and bite him in his ass. he touched several things in there especially the syringe so cops can easily get his prints off it

I love this show, what an episode, holy shit! It just gets better and better, and most shows don't do that. My father, who hadn't watched any of season one or two, sat down during last night's show, and did something he never did before: asked what was going on and if he could borrow my season one DVDs.

I hate that the season finale is on Sunday, because this is the last of my shows to end for the season. Now it's just American Big Brother for the summer :(

• 2 weeks later...

So, season finale.

Wow, that scene with Walt looking for Jesse in that meth house was one of the most uncomfortable things I think I've seen in a long time.

Also oh shit, Mandala being one of the sponsors of Hank's office.

And oh, man, all that praise for Walt after he let Jane die like that.. ouch. That can't feel too good.

Edited by Cloudy Kingston

I couldn't get into the show for some reason. Watched the first season and just...nothing. Is the second season any better?

I wanted to slap Walt's wife in the finale. clearly she's still jonesing over her boss.

wtf that plain crash was crazy. wonder if any of the wreckage hit the house besides the stuffed animal. Walt might have to find a new hiding place for his cash, unless he gave it all to the lawyer.

I have a feeling mandala will be causing some problems for Walt soon

if Jesse ever finds out that Walt let Jane die shit will hit the fan and it will be intense

I wanted to slap Walt's wife in the finale. clearly she's still jonesing over her boss.

wtf that plain crash was crazy. wonder if any of the wreckage hit the house besides the stuffed animal. Walt might have to find a new hiding place for his cash, unless he gave it all to the lawyer.

I have a feeling mandala will be causing some problems for Walt soon

if Jesse ever finds out that Walt let Jane die shit will hit the fan and it will be intense

I'll bet..

Judging from the way every episode of season 2 has opened, I'm willing to believe that some bodies hit Walt's vehicle as a result of that crash. Remember how they've been showing that shot of those guys fishing the teddy bear out of his pool, and two bodybags zipped up in the driveway along with his windshield being messed up? I bet a body or two hit his vehicle.