Web Comic Mafia IV, Act One: The Crushing

Players have been selected and the official cast has been made! Here are the results:

SIGNED PLAYERS

1. (Pre-Signed) TSSTB

2. (Pre-Signed) Split Second

3. (Pre-Signed) Ruki the Dragon Steamboat

4. (Pre-Signed) ---Ace Andrews---

5. (Pre-Signed) Will-E

6. Paul E. Sousalously

7. GoGOmar Little

8. Mr. Evil Guy

9. Mike QuackenBe

10. Gongsun Zan

11. pizzamonkey

12. oldskool

13. Pesci

14. LittleDaniel

15. naiwf

PRESIGNED PLAYERS FOR ACT TWO

1. Mr. Potato Head

2. Cloudy

3. Hajjhowe

4. Momo

5. TheRossWalker

If you were not selected for this game or not pre-signed for the next, please don't be offended! This was a very hard decision for me to make a lot of the time and there were people that I wanted to put in that I simply didn't have the room for. I encourage everyone who signed up this time to come back for my next game, which will have 25 players. If you signed up for this one, but couldn't get in, chances are I'll be more likely to try and get you in for the next one!

The game thread will be up shortly, as well as all PMs being sent out.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... oh snap, I saw Split's new name and it never clicked in my head that he was already pre-reg'd.

Well then, ladies and gentlemen, replacing Split Second's second place on the list... is naiwf! Taking up the fifth pre-reg spot will be MPH. Also, before any confusion is caused: yes, Split, you're still pre-reg'd... it's just that you tried to reg despite the pre-reg and with your new name it threw me off and I forgot >_>

See, this is why we make you run a Small game first to show you can handle the responsibility of it all.

Admittedly, starting this thing has been harder than any of my past webcom games if only for the decision process :shifty:

I have decided to be offended

:( Srar, I'm sorry. YoungB too, anyone who didn't make the cut and is upset I'm actually sorry to because typically I let everyone into these games because I'd like everyone in. As I said, and it was an honest statement: choosing was hard. Anyone who didn't make the cut this time should come back next time though, as I definitely would like to see you all get in for the next one.

For the most part, my decisions were based on the type of game this one will be versus the type of game each other installment will be. Some of the players who made the cut this time probably won't make the cut next time around, and it's not because of them as players, but rather what I'm looking for in each particular game.

Come back so you can break my heart again? :crying:

There are only going to be the five pre-regs for next game from this game allowed next time! That leaves 20 spots and I can promise you that you are within my top 20 people I'd like to see in the next game :(

You just gotta make the sign-ups!

I too am offended, and best be gettin' a primo role in Act 2. And Act 2 better not take a year to get here. :(

And oldskool town mayor awesomeeeee.

I have decided to be offended

:( Srar, I'm sorry. YoungB too, anyone who didn't make the cut and is upset I'm actually sorry to because typically I let everyone into these games because I'd like everyone in. As I said, and it was an honest statement: choosing was hard. Anyone who didn't make the cut this time should come back next time though, as I definitely would like to see you all get in for the next one.

For the most part, my decisions were based on the type of game this one will be versus the type of game each other installment will be. Some of the players who made the cut this time probably won't make the cut next time around, and it's not because of them as players, but rather what I'm looking for in each particular game.

I think I'm only offended because you kept reiterating not to be offended :shifty: