The EWB Movie Cast 2

You know the score and it's time to join in.

Who would you cast in the following roles if EWB got to remake this late 20th century beauty.

The Narrator

Tyler Durden

Marla Singer

Bob Paulsen

Richard Chesler

Chloe

Angel Face

Lou

Raymond K. Hessel

His name is Robert Paulsen.

• Like 1

Next movie ought to be The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Who around here is gay enough, yet still strikingly awesome and woman pleasing enough to pull of Frank though? I mean, seriously... anybody around here who considers themselves ladies men are far from gay (and usually far from ladies men)... and anybody around here open-minded enough to be a little gay without being completely gay, tends not to be very awesome.

You'd have to find an exact middle ground between say, Katsuya and DMN.

I want Durden Please.

That's not how this works.

Even if it were, no.

Oh, My bad I didn't read the first post correctly. :rolleyes:

Who around here is gay enough, yet still strikingly awesome and woman pleasing enough to pull of Frank though? I mean, seriously... anybody around here who considers themselves ladies men are far from gay (and usually far from ladies men)... and anybody around here open-minded enough to be a little gay without being completely gay, tends not to be very awesome.

I think I can say, fuck you, in the most loving way possible :shifty:

Edited by Benji

I think I can say, fuck you, in the most loving way possible :shifty:

It's the same with any sort of production of Rocky Horror though... it's extremely hard to find a good Frank N Furter, because there are so many characteristics that are normally contradictory, but when coming together, work so well to create the character.

If you're picking an actor to play him, it's difficult to find someone with the range.

If you're picking an EWB member to represent him, it's difficult to find someone who represents all of the different spectrums that make up Frank.

Sousa

Sousa

After his fantastic performance as Kefka, I'm inclined to agree.

... Uh, I mean, shut up Vendetta. :shifty:

I want Durden Please.

That's not how this works.

Even if it were, no.

Oh, My bad I didn't read the first post correctly. :rolleyes:

You can be Chloe.