Mafia: GCR *OOC*

• Admin
lately that when I talk a lot without saying much, I must be scum. Split did it, then RW, and probably -A- too which is why he decided to kill me out of nowhere. It's bloody irritating is all, because that really isn't a legitimate suspicion and it's going to get me killed in games when I'm town all the same as it will when I'm scum, because people will start thinking it's some inane tell of mine when it's not, it's just me being me.

Did I ever mention how much you posted? No I didn't and that's not why I killed you. I didn't even agree with that idea in-thread IIRC. You simply cannot say it 'isn't a legitimate suspicion' because you were scum. I thought you were scum, killed you and you were scum. Just because RW brought up an argument against you days ago that you don't agree with doesn't suddenly mean all suspicion against you is void because that isn't the only reason someone could possibly suspect you. You can complain when I go after you when you're town.

I said you probably thought that because I thought you probably did, but I didn't say that you absolutely did. I stand corrected, you didn't, and that's fine. If you had a legit suspicion, that's cool. I'm not saying all suspicion against me is void, I'm saying THAT kind-of suspicion against me is void.

And RW, once again, I'm sure I have a tell, but I'm also sure that isn't it. In all the times I've been a townie I've done the exact same thing: type a lot while saying very little. It's just something I do, this is what I'm trying to put out there. If you're going to rely on that being my tell, then you're going to be wrong the next time you call me on it and I wind up being town, because I do it all the time.

Seriously, why is this such a hard thing to understand here? Why are you people taking this to that extreme, that I'm trying to say I don't have a tell or no suspicion against me is valid or what have you? I'm not saying any of that and I'd figure you guys would know better than to think I have a big enough ego to believe I'm some god-like mafia player. I'm not, I don't think I am, but I do know how I am as a poster and so to try and say a tell of mine is something that I always do is just mildly frustrating is all.

It's not the "typing a lot whilst saying little" that's your tell. Last hint :P

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I already cracked it.

Norro made a post of only 4 lines. He's acting out of character, he must be scum.

FUCK. You caught me! The one time my tl;dr. fails me, and it outs me as the scummy, scummy scourge that I am!

Have mercy! Please! :crying:

2 lines. It's getting more and more obvious.

SRR, I'm afraid I must debunk your argument. Your posts are suspicious, your theories are ridiculous, and even your attempt to mislead the lie detector was shockingly bad. Also you have consistently been individual in Plubby Mafias, and I believe that this shall eventuate to be another instance of the past repeating itself. By the way, did you guys know I won BRII? Oh, and I love Lorina. But back to the subject at hand. I am of the belief that Whispering Eye, the artist formerly known as Steven Richards Rules is not town. And therefore his existence in this game should end very quickly at the end of a lynch rope. It is a slight against us as a town, and SRR as an idiot that his existence has continued on so long. Oh, and guys, go and join Supremacy, OK? I promise it will run this time. Maybe. It so won't turn out like Jurassic Park 3 which TheAce was going to win until I decided to stop updating. Course Not. So yeah, Vote: Whispering Eye I believe my argument is conclusive and you should all follow suit. Also typing this many words is never fair for anyone.

Did I mention I love Lorina yet?

... seriously, Plubby? Seriously?

Christ, people, if you're going to make me into a bloody role for your game, at least make it a little more creative. This is the same damn joke rehashed over and over and over. It was funny the first few times when we had different variations on it, but when you're just basically gonna have a guy type a lot, talk about Lorina, and big up my past works (since when did that become a part of my gimmick, anyway? I've never been known for that, I've always been known as Sir Writesalot, being with Lorina, and being a Pokemon Master, Bitch) it gets a little repetitive.

I forget what Zan made my role into the one time he did it, but I'd say that was the best so far. As far as I remember, you still had to type a fair bit, but the role was some kind-of archivist or something. Fuck if I remember it properly, but anyway, there's a point where it goes from easy humor into basically just shots at me. I can handle the shots just fine, but it's still disappointing to see that, yet again, it's the same joke that's been used a thousand times over in these roles based on me.

EDIT: Or, if that post wasn't thanks to Plubby's design, then sub out the "Plubby" in the first sentence with "Ace", and add an angry face in there for me, won't you? Because yeah, seriously, Ace? Seriously? :shifty:

Edited by The Mask of Norro

You are making me want to try to do a Norro gimmick, but do everything completely wrong just to bug you.

It'd be a refreshing change of pace, to be honest :shifty:

I'd continually sign my posts 'Norris Bartholomew, what's up?', say "THAT'S WHAAAAAAAAAACKY!" and three quarters into my post I'd change into speaking Spanish. Plus there'd be a "Lorina fap fap fap she is luscious fap fap fap" after every sentence.

Just downright horrible.

I'm not going to lie.

That's amazing.

All I said is that he had to imitate you, and he had to vote in 200 words or more. Everything else is all him.

Then Plubs, my apologies, that outburst was not meant for you. You, sir, did just fine (Y)

YOU, Ace... YOU did not, and there had better be some seriously good grovelling going on before I unleash the fires of internet hell upon you.

:)

I was running out of steam about 10 words in. I figured I'd follow my role requirements and make it blindingly obvious who I was at the same time.

My next post shall be all Spanish, just for you Norro