Mafia: GCR *OOC*

...These were some of the hardest cuts I have ever had to make. I appreciate everyone that signed up, it shows the quality of player that likes to play my games when I had to cut people like SDM, who gets a free pass into my next game because it broke my heart so to cut him.

The rest of you better not make me regret including you <_<.

Here is the list, and i'll be sending PM's out over the next 24 hours.

Pris

SRN

Sousa

EddieG

Ruki

MPH

RW

MEG

-A-

Ace

Pesci

theburninator77

GoGo

Hajjhowe

LCS

SRR

oldskool

TGC

Norro

DMN

TheRossWalker

Thug

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you know my pain, Plubs, had to go through that same pain with Webcom :(

Glad to be in this though, much love :)

All Role PM's have been sent out. I'm going to allow 24 hours for questions regarding roles to be PM'd to me(and for my own personal sleep and work obligations). Expect the game thread to be up by 24 hours from timestamp!

If you didn't get a role PM and you think you should have, post here. But I think I got it all right, so if you didn't get a Role PM, you probably didn't make it into the game.

Edited by Plubby

• 3 weeks later...
This couldn't have waited until AFTER the game?

... of course Plubby, because a single corpse-post is completely out of left field from anyone :rolleyes:

That was the only post I was going to make in there after my death. Most people make a single post after they die anyway, so you taking issue with it when I do it just feels like you want to be bothered by it for the sake of being bothered.

I mean, it's not like anything I said was game-changing or fucked anything up, so really there was no problem. But sure, next time you play a Webcom game and corpse-post once should you die, I'll be sure to ask the same (Y)

Sorry if this post comes off dickish or something by the way, I was just put off by what happened and by your response is all. I don't see it entirely necessary that you decided to make issue with the post in the thread like that, considering what I did wasn't exactly out-of-the-ordinary from anyone.

I just felt it crossed the line into discussing strategy, I love a good corpse post :(

Wasn't discussing strategy no, was just basically ranting at this general notion from people lately that when I talk a lot without saying much, I must be scum. Split did it, then RW, and probably -A- too which is why he decided to kill me out of nowhere. It's bloody irritating is all, because that really isn't a legitimate suspicion and it's going to get me killed in games when I'm town all the same as it will when I'm scum, because people will start thinking it's some inane tell of mine when it's not, it's just me being me.

What's more, I get really irritated when people get smug about it, like they just knew I was scum because of it. Yeah, I was scum, but they got lucky in assuming that over such a shitty reason <_<

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Oh yeah, and sorry again for lashing at you like that. I wasn't irritated with you, I was irritated with the whole "lol Norro is scum 'cause he talks without saying anything" bull. You just happened to fall into the line of fire for my aggression, and I apologize >_>

What's more, I get really irritated when people get smug about it, like they just knew I was scum because of it. Yeah, I was scum, but they got lucky in assuming that over such a shitty reason <_<

Welcome to my world. I got killed because of "obviously scum investigator", and before that it was "Couldn't be targeted by night action, must be scum". I find the most ridiculous ways to arouse suspicion.

Also boo killing Pris, the Chatterbox role was my shining moment and now it has the stain of Psychopath death on it :crying: The dirt won't come off!

I got a bad vibe off of you because I know you type alot, which is fine. But I get suspicious when you type a lot, and half of it isn't relevant. That's why I investigated you. :P

... my point stands, Split, I do this all the time.

Scum, townie, I will type a lot with little to say simply because I want to at least contribute, or look like I'm contributing, so I don't have to deal with people going "Gee Norro is quiet". Sometimes when I know I won't be around enough to be overly active I just make longer posts to compensate, even though I don't have much to say.

Plus, once again, even despite that reasoning (which I use both as scum and as a townie), I do this all over the board anyway just because I over-elaborate on things I really shouldn't, but can't help but do so anyway. It's just something I wind up doing without fail, trying to cite that as being suspicious coming from me is just... stupid, really.

Not meaning to offend, just saying, it's one of the strangest reasons I've ever seen for someone to be suspicious of me over, considering it's something I do no matter what side I'm on.

lately that when I talk a lot without saying much, I must be scum. Split did it, then RW, and probably -A- too which is why he decided to kill me out of nowhere. It's bloody irritating is all, because that really isn't a legitimate suspicion and it's going to get me killed in games when I'm town all the same as it will when I'm scum, because people will start thinking it's some inane tell of mine when it's not, it's just me being me.

Did I ever mention how much you posted? No I didn't and that's not why I killed you. I didn't even agree with that idea in-thread IIRC. You simply cannot say it 'isn't a legitimate suspicion' because you were scum. I thought you were scum, killed you and you were scum. Just because RW brought up an argument against you days ago that you don't agree with doesn't suddenly mean all suspicion against you is void because that isn't the only reason someone could possibly suspect you. You can complain when I go after you when you're town.

• Admin

Norro's problem is he doesn't know what his tell is.

I'll give you a hint: I know you post long, rambling diatribes all the time. Like I said to you - it was that one post that stood out to me as being different from the rest.

I still :wub: you though!

lately that when I talk a lot without saying much, I must be scum. Split did it, then RW, and probably -A- too which is why he decided to kill me out of nowhere. It's bloody irritating is all, because that really isn't a legitimate suspicion and it's going to get me killed in games when I'm town all the same as it will when I'm scum, because people will start thinking it's some inane tell of mine when it's not, it's just me being me.

Did I ever mention how much you posted? No I didn't and that's not why I killed you. I didn't even agree with that idea in-thread IIRC. You simply cannot say it 'isn't a legitimate suspicion' because you were scum. I thought you were scum, killed you and you were scum. Just because RW brought up an argument against you days ago that you don't agree with doesn't suddenly mean all suspicion against you is void because that isn't the only reason someone could possibly suspect you. You can complain when I go after you when you're town.

I said you probably thought that because I thought you probably did, but I didn't say that you absolutely did. I stand corrected, you didn't, and that's fine. If you had a legit suspicion, that's cool. I'm not saying all suspicion against me is void, I'm saying THAT kind-of suspicion against me is void.

And RW, once again, I'm sure I have a tell, but I'm also sure that isn't it. In all the times I've been a townie I've done the exact same thing: type a lot while saying very little. It's just something I do, this is what I'm trying to put out there. If you're going to rely on that being my tell, then you're going to be wrong the next time you call me on it and I wind up being town, because I do it all the time.

Seriously, why is this such a hard thing to understand here? Why are you people taking this to that extreme, that I'm trying to say I don't have a tell or no suspicion against me is valid or what have you? I'm not saying any of that and I'd figure you guys would know better than to think I have a big enough ego to believe I'm some god-like mafia player. I'm not, I don't think I am, but I do know how I am as a poster and so to try and say a tell of mine is something that I always do is just mildly frustrating is all.