Video Game Stories

Scarface

Everything you hit that fucking freaky flying crossbody from the top rope in Smackdown: HCTP, there are angels watching over you.

I've had good matches in quite a few wrestling games, my most recent one thought was Batista vs. Chris Jericho in HCTP. It was a ladder match, and I was trying to invoke a bump that would give me, Jericho a likely way to finish it. I went for the suplex off the ladder, but totally forgot that Jericho does the Walls of Jericho on the ladder. After that, I got off and locked on another on the ground, he tapped out. The whole match was excellent, but all I was expecting was a suplex off the ladder, not an amazing Walls of Jericho off the ladder.

I actually had a nice match in Showdown: LOW too. To make a good Randy Orton, all you need to do is copy his father, and give him Orton's hair. Then you change the skin to get rid of Bob's hair, and give Randy one of Big John Studd's shirt, the white one with the gold chain and the suit pants. The match was between him and his father. It was actually pretty good for that game.

I just remembered a story. I was playing my friend at 007: Nightfire with the multi-tap since we couldn't find Goldeneye. Anyway my friend was running across the big long snow glacier thing in one of the levels where you can only play humans. I was stuck with three bullets in my machine gun and one sliver of health with one life left. So he was running across and I'm sitting ontop of one of the buildings. I take aim at him running across and fire. Somehow the bullets hit him in the head and I was able to pick up the win.

He was pissed so he beat me down. Asshole.

**The following names have been altered to protect the losers.**

I was playing Halo with 2 friends, it was a three-way Slayer in Sidewinder. My friend Eduardo was standing behind a tree, and I was standing off in the distance, both of us had rocket launchers. And my other friend Tom was running for a Warthog. Eduardo shot a rocket at the Warthog while Tom was running at it. It hit before he got there and only turned it over. As soon as it hit, I fired a rocket at the overturned Warthog. Just as Tom flipped it over and got in it, my rocket nailed the back of the Warthog and sent Tom flying in the air. And right after, I snuck up behind Eduardo and melee'd him for my 50th kill and the win :D

**No animals were hurt during the making of this post**

Edited by Mortified Penguin

New Year's Eve, me and some friends, playing PS2 in a rented apartment. We decide to whip off the classics and bring FIFA 2001 to play. He kicked everybody's ass at the game (mainly because he was the owner of the game and was the one who played the most, the rest of us were meh). He asks me if I want to play, I say "sure, why the hell not? You've beaten everybody else..." and go to play the game for PS for the very first time. Before the first half is finished, I'm winning 4-0 and he can't pass through the midfield and I'm just toying with him. Pissed off, he gets up and turns off the PS2 saying I must have been addicted to the game or something, ignoring my claims it was the first time I was playing it.

Years ago, my cousin and I were playing NBA Live 96 (or was it 95?) for the Mega Drive. It was overtime, make a shot that has me winning by 2 points, with 2 seconds left on the clock. He passes the ball to Mitch Richmond and just shoots. He beat me by one point, and I have never forgiven him.

Yet again another Mega Drive story. WWF RAW, once again against my cousin. We had managed to execute every finisher in the game except for Luger's Running Elbowsmash, even though we did it like the handbook said. Anyway, we were the last two in the Royal Rumble. He was Bret Hart, I was Luger. I try to knock him out of the ring with a weird combination of keys and I somehow manage to give him the Running Elbowsmash. Damn handbook was wrong all along. I ruled that day.

Playin my friend in FIFA 2004..

He picked Manchester United and it his game so I figured I lose no matter who I pick so I pick the LA Galaxy from the MLS.

He gets way more scoring oppertunities but I block em all :D

After 90 minutes, it's 0-0.

Then we go into Golden Goals, again no goals.

Finally we go down to a shoot out. I score first goal. He misses.

I score Second Goal, so does he.

I then proceed to kick the third goal over the net, he scores third goal.

Fourth goal he blocks on me and he scores.

So he won in a shootout. Still it was my second time playing the game, not bad if I say so myself.

Was doing the final sepiroth boss in FF7, defeated him without Knights of the Round after a fourty minute war and then kicked...the wall power socket and restarted the console. Brillant.

Coincidentally I still haven't got Knights of the Round and I have yet to beat him again (i havent played him much)

Ah, I totally forgot about my Hitman stories:

On Contracts, I was playing the Beldingford Manner level, a creepy old mansion somewheres in England. Anyways, I manage to sedate a guard and sneak into the house. I go and turn off the heating system, and the girl taking a shower comes down to the basement to turn it back on, so I slide up into the room she was in, and go behind the hidden door that leads to one of my targets bedrooms.

I wait until he goes to sleep, and slide into the room. I creep over to him and pick up a pillow. Suffocating him isn't fun, so I use the option to take out a gun, place the pillow over his face, take out a hand gun and blast him. I then realize that maybe his wife beside him might wake up, so I creep over to her. She wakes up, screams and runs for a guard. I fiber wire her and think i'm safe. Too bad she was heard and just about every guard and hunter in the damn place comes for me. It's on the hardest difficulty but luckily I have cover and an impossible amount of guns, and go on to finish the mission. I was cutting it close, i'll tell you.