Pro Wrestling Nexus: Complete 1.3

GLRaven

The latest version of Pro Wrestling Nexus is now available for download and can be found on the downloads page of the website.

Included in this update are 80 new wrestlers, a few minor fixes and a few new features and options. As always, if you run into any errors with the program, please post them under the Exevent Games section on the PSD Protocol forums.

Exevent Games Website:

http://exeventgames.com/

http://thegary.psdprotocol.com/

Exevent Games Forums:

http://www.psdprotocol.com/forums/index.ph...c=5;sa=expand#5

Direct Download Link:

http://thegary.psdprotocol.com/files/PWNC1.3.2.exe

Thanks and enjoy.

Edited by GLRaven

If you were aiming for your existing topic, I think you overshot slightly.

I figured that since they are two different versions that if people ran into any issues with this version that they would post it in here and if they ran into issues with the old version, they would post it in the previous topic. If there is a problem with my way of thinking, then maybe someone who has mod privileges could please move this topic for me.

Edited by GLRaven

The Download link is a .gif, and the website is down.

Fixed. :D

I am having issues with the URL masking for the http://exeventgames.com URL, so I listed the link where the site is actually hosted as well.

Edited by GLRaven

will this auto update the old one or will you need to uninstall that one

It will update the previous one. If you changed any of the wrestler images or anything like that, those will not be overwritten, but the database and game itself will.

I tested the install multiple times to make sure. :D

ah i guess all those ROH & PWG title histories i dont will be gone then, BTW just wondering but is it possible to transfer one persons set of files to someone elses as it were kinda like to do an update down the line as it were

ah i guess all those ROH & PWG title histories i dont will be gone then, BTW just wondering but is it possible to transfer one persons set of files to someone elses as it were kinda like to do an update down the line as it were

You can backup your data and use it with the new update. It will automatically update the database of your old data to include the new features, but keep your old data.

As for transferring to another computer, you just need to copy the data.mdb file in the PWNC directory. If you are using Windows Vista, you may have to find the file in the Virtual Store folder depending on your settings.

In the future, I plan to add the ability to import and export certain data.

Edited by GLRaven

I'm on XP and know my way to the folder, i guessed that would be something to do with that data file (especally with the fact its titled data), and personally i dont mind having to redo the whole set again

also just wanting to ask this now but would you mind is i added your pictures to my photobucket account, i'll most likley make a few new ones too

I'm on XP and know my way to the folder, i guessed that would be something to do with that data file (especally with the fact its titled data), and personally i dont mind having to redo the whole set again

also just wanting to ask this now but would you mind is i added your pictures to my photobucket account, i'll most likley make a few new ones too

No problem. Do what you gotta do. ;)

...and yeah, you just have to copy the data.mbd file. That's where all of the saved data is stored.

one slight annoyance i found is when you "unlock" those wrestlers they all seem to go to Raw, would maybe a legends/hall of fame brand be a good thing to have them go to when their unlocked?

The reason that happens is because there was no one to tell what brands a player had in their game, so I just had it check the database for the first brand in the database and add them to that brand.

Now that I actually think of it, I coded those wrestlers before I implemented the ability to have no brand and I should in fact have them unlocked and added to with no brand selected. Seeing as how fixing just that one thing would be a hassle right now, I will fix it in the next update.

Thanks for bringing that up. :)

Love the game! One quick question though.

I was having an ECW title match between Swagger and Waltman. Suddenly, Papa Shango interfered (Ok, I made him interfere), and managed to win the match... How would one select him to defend the title? Or would one have to set the title to Vacant first?

I was having an ECW title match between Swagger and Waltman. Suddenly, Papa Shango interfered (Ok, I made him interfere), and managed to win the match... How would one select him to defend the title? Or would one have to set the title to Vacant first?

When Papa Shango takes over in the match, he doesn't actually exist in the match. He just sorta possesses the body of that wrestler. So if a title is on the line and he wins, the person that he was previously will get the win.

On another note, I just noticed an error in the game. If you have the mouse on either of the move list boxes and try to put in a cheat, it will not work. If this bothers anyone, I can re-release the game with that issue fixed.

When Papa Shango takes over in the match, he doesn't actually exist in the match. He just sorta possesses the body of that wrestler. So if a title is on the line and he wins, the person that he was previously will get the win.

On another note, I just noticed an error in the game. If you have the mouse on either of the move list boxes and try to put in a cheat, it will not work. If this bothers anyone, I can re-release the game with that issue fixed.

Ok, but why does the game still list him as Champion in the title history? 0_o

It's just kinda weird, so If I use waltman again, he will defend the belt?

EDIT: Nvm, yes. It just weirded me out that the title history still reads Papa Shango as the champion.

Edited by Gamemaster1026

Ok, but why does the game still list him as Champion in the title history? 0_o

It's just kinda weird, so If I use waltman again, he will defend the belt?

EDIT: Nvm, yes. It just weirded me out that the title history still reads Papa Shango as the champion.

I don't think that it would set him as the actual champion, but as you said it added a title history entry, so maybe that's something that should be changed. Seeing as how it's a specific error only related to that cheat, I will wait to fix it with the next update.

I found a few errors that needed to be corrected and uploaded version 1.3.2 to the website. You will need to get this version if you don't want to run into any of the following errors:

-- FIX: Error where you couldn't use a cheat during a match if you were focuses on the either one of the basic moves list boxes.

-- FIX: Unlockable wrestlers are now set to have no brand instead of being assigned to the first brand in the database.

-- FIX: Error where the match would continue to go on after a decision was rendered if you had it on auto-continue.

-- FIX: Now when Papa Shango interrupts and make and takes the place of one of the wrestlers in the match, any title that is one the line will be removed to prevent it from listing Papa Shango in the title history.

Download the new version at one of these links:

http://thegary.psdprotocol.com/files/PWNC1.3.2.exe

http://exeventgames.com/files/PWNC1.3.2.exe

Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: If you downloaded 1.3.1 earlier, you will run into an error when trying to create a belt. You will need to download 1.3.2. which fixes this issue.

Edited by GLRaven