Fun PSX games?

TKz

Yeah, anyone got any suggestions? Me and a mate were planning on buying some cheap games, so I'm looking for some 2 player games.

Sort of stuff like... Crash Bash etc. (Which is an awesome game.)

I was thinking of getting Crash Team racing, but that's all I can really remember from my childhood thus far. Any suggestions?

Tekken 3, Medievil, Spyro games, Crash Bandicoot games, Wipeout games. There's tons when you look back at the games you played you realise how awesome they where even in comparison to todays games.

Fighting Force > *

This a million times. Ben "Smasher" Jackson is one of my favourite game characters ever for his Diving Headbutt, Rolling Kick and making up for a generic name by being hard as fuck.

Also, Crash Team Racing still holds up pretty well as a multiplayer game so bust that out.

International Track and Field 1 & 2.

Also recently i have been playing Hogs of War.

Now we're talking. Going to have to bust out some Track and Field, I remember clocking hours away on that game back in the day. I think it's also the only game my dad has ever had any interest in playing and was one of the few times I've ever enjoyed an attempt at bonding with him >_>

Why isn't anyone suggesting Final Fantasy IX? That was an awesome game. Get the Bust-a-Groove games if you're into rhythm games. Also, Legend of Mana, Valkyrie Profile and Chrono Cross.

Was looking for suggestions on two player games really.

Me and my mate got in a solid 2-3 hours of International Track and Field whilst watching a set of Ricky Gervais stand up shows after coming back from the pub. My thumbs fucking kill from it though. >_> I forgot how much of a toll button bashing can take on the fingers.

The Toukon Retsuden games. I may not understand japanese and it may be confusing for me to navigate the menus but they are one hell of a series of games.