NWA: Mile High Sig Requests

TheRaySays

Okay, I don't want to make a new thread every time I'm looking for one of these, so I'll keep them all here. That being said, I know this is non-paying free time fun work, so I'm grateful for even thoughtful consideration let alone any attempts.

These will be used in my sig AND the diary in question and credit will be given in both places at the very least.

Size - I'm not fussy, though the first one will set the standard for the rest in the interests of consistency. Just nothing that will get me a "zOMG, your sig's fooking huge!" PM from anyone.

Text - small font: "NWA: Mile High presents", big font: "ROCKY MOUNTAIN WAY", small font at bottom: "Hardcore Challenge * Trios Match * Title Tournament Qualifiers" and "January 28, 2007"

Fonts - something bold, manly, and rugged, like Algerian or Bernard MT Condensed for the title :P

The smaller text can use something basic and clean

Images - TAKA Michinoku and Axl Rotten (these are just samples, use any appropriate to year 2007, no title belts please)

over a vista of the Rocky Mountains, perhaps with a road or highway trailing off into the distance

Colors - Well, TAKA's pics all seem to use blue as his color theme, so maybe pair that with a contrasting color like red, yellow, or orange? I'm open-minded

Edited by TheRaySays

GODDDAMMMMITTTT!

Sigh. Any chance we can sub out Axl Rotten for IAN Rotten?

47.jpg

That's the second time I've been confused by my own damn diary...

Edited by TheRaySays

• 2 weeks later...

It's that time again...

This will be used in my sig AND the diary in question and credit will be given in both places at the very least.

Size - Consistent with the last one, 400x172 or thereabouts.

Text - small font: "NWA: Mile High presents", big font: "GOLD RUSH", small font at bottom: "3-Way Ladder Match * Hardcore Challenge * Title Round Robin" and "February 25, 2007"

Fonts - something bold, manly, and rugged, like Algerian or Bernard MT Condensed for the title :P

Images - Flash Funk, Nova, and Yuji Nagata (these are just samples, use any appropriate to year 2007, no title belts please)

Flash_Funk.jpg01.jpg09.jpg

over some gold bars or ingots

ingots.jpggold_ingots2.gif

Colors - Gold is the theme here, so that and contrasting colors like purple, perhaps?

It's a bit geometric and sterile for my tastes. It's the sort of thing you'd find on white coffee mugs, office stationary, and polo shirts. Very corporate.

Mile High's also in "afterthought font", leaving NWA the anchor for the logo, which is kinda backwards since all the individual feds would be part of the NWA, but this is supposed to be Mile High's unique logo.

Those criticisms aside, it's very well done with some nice gradient shading. Good job. (Y)

Yay, we're on our third event and still going strong...

Again, this will be used in my sig AND the diary in question and credit will be given in both places at the very least.

Size - Consistent with the previous ones, 400x172 or thereabouts.

Text - small font: "NWA: Mile High presents", medium font, 2 lines: "1st Defense," "Last Warrior" complete with superscript on 1st and the comma after Defense,

small font at bottom: "bWo vs. bWo! * The Dukes of Hazard! * Último Guerrero!" and "March 25, 2007"

Fonts - something overtly Mexican, like Burrito, Chimichanga, or Montezuma

Images - Flash Funk and Último Guerrero (these are just samples, use any appropriate to year 2007, no title belts please)

Scorpio.jpg200813181451200268905.jpg200813181461200268906.jpg

Important: The Scorpio pic should NOT say "Scorpio" in the final product :D

Colors - Mexican flag theme, with green, white, then red (perhaps meaning Funk/Scorpio should be on the right and Ultimo on the left with the hue adjusted to make him more green than blue?)

• 1 month later...

Time for #4!

As always, this will be used in my sig AND the diary in question and credit will be given in both places at the very least.

Size - Consistent with the previous ones, 400x172 or thereabouts.

Text - small font: "NWA: Mile High presents", medium font: "Deuces Wild", small font at bottom: "Bam Bam vs. Rotundo! * Nova Returns! * Tag Title Match!" and "April 29, 2007"

Fonts - something old timey but bold, like Algerian, Bernard MT Condensed, Highlight LET, Playbill, or Wide Latin.

Images - I apologize if this is a bit complicated...

Okay, for the central image, I want a five-card hand, fanned, with the 2 of diamonds, 2 of clubs, 2 of hearts, 2 of spades, and the ace of spades on top

sort of example

On the left, The Dukes of Hazard (Chris Hamrick and Tracy Smothers)

On the right, Mile High's Most wanted (Chris Harris and James Storm)

I'm having the damnedest time finding Southern Comfort pics (Hamrick/Smothers) or AMW pics without the TNA Titles. Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

Colors - Following the playing card theme, red, black, and white.

Thanks in advance for any attempts!

Edited by TheRaySays