Singles

YI

Been some really fucking awesome singles released this year. Let's rejoice in some of the best tunes so far/distract me from doing uni work (I have a flask off coffee, half a pizza and a packet of Breakaways, it's an ALLNIGHTER!!!);

"I'm Not Alone" by Calvin Harris

and
by Marina & The Diamonds [Double A-Side]

"Daniel" by Bat For Lashes

"Just Dance" by Lady GaGa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ant7c0N7YxU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V-Xtiapb2k

"I Love College" by Asher Roth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCljNqQiIok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmcPeuf5aXo

"Morphine" by Kish Mauve

Little Boots - New In Town

Been around a couple of weeks, official release is May 25th, a few weeks before the album, but more importantly, the day I get to see her. :wub: It's gonna be seriously fucking huge.

Frankmusik - Better Off As Two

- this is one of those songs I should really dislike, but I just can't. It's fucking epic.

From YI's list, Calvin Harris, Prodigy, Gaslight, Marina and Cudi are all fucking quality, and GaGa is growing on me.

Despite there being very little that excited me at the start of the year, there's been some top quality shit out so far.

Day n' Night is excellent, one of my favorite songs this year(except for the Jim Jones remix, that guy is trash on everything he puts out). I Love College has been getting a shitload of plays around here too (again, fuck the Jim Jones remix, that guy is seriously out to try to ruin rap. We get it, you love ballin and fast cars. You're still a douche.)

That Lady Gaga song is the most homosexual song in the world but I cannot help but to sing it in my car. I felt dirty the first time but at this point I don't even give a shit anymore. How does she go from looking hot to looking like a transvestite from one pic to another though? It sort of disturbs me.

Day n' Night is excellent, one of my favorite songs this year(except for the Jim Jones remix, that guy is trash on everything he puts out). I Love College has been getting a shitload of plays around here too (again, fuck the Jim Jones remix, that guy is seriously out to try to ruin rap. We get it, you love ballin and fast cars. You're still a douche.)

That Lady Gaga song is the most homosexual song in the world but I cannot help but to sing it in my car. I felt dirty the first time but at this point I don't even give a shit anymore. How does she go from looking hot to looking like a transvestite from one pic to another though? It sort of disturbs me.

Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my poker face!

Ciara & Justin Timberlake - Love Sex Magic

Two things: a) When did Ciara become so damn amazing? and b) Does everything Justin turn to gold? His verse in this song oozes sex and charm.

Peaches - Talk To Me

Who knew that in 2009, I'd be saying this: Peaches new album is romantic. Sure, she raps about fucking billionaires, but its almost as if the woman grew emotions over night. James Ford of SMD produces and boy does he do a great job.

Lady GaGa - Pokerface/Just Dance/Love Game

Queen of 2009. Everyone better catch up to her, because she is a trail blazer.

Franz Ferdinand - No You Girls

Great song... Franz definitely know how to get the hips shaking.

Antony and the Johnsons - Another World

Beautiful song about the enviroment and from saving ourselves from... ourselves.

Someone put this on in the pub...fucking LOVE IT!

NOW IF SHE DOES IT LIEK THIS WILL YOU DO IT LIKE THAT?

NOW IF SHE TOUCHES LIKE THIS WILL YOU TOUCH HER RIGHT BACK?

NOW IF SHE MOVES LIKE THIS WILL YOU MOVE LIKE THAT?

SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SH SHAKE IT!!!