Most obnoxious wrestlers in games?

VerbalPuke

I was playing No Mercy just a few minutes ago, and Test was driving me nuts. I then realized that in every single wrestling game he has been in, he has always pissed me off as an opponent. I don't know why Test has always gotten on my nerves, but he always manages to reverse moves, or prevent me from doing my finisher by using those tedious weak submission grapple moves. Damn you Test.

Rikishi is another one, Smackdown 2 and No Mercy especially. It doesn't help that I was never a fan of his.

So yeah, which characters always seem to give you a ton of trouble for whatever reason?

In Fire Pro Wrestling R, Misawa and Tenzan are waaaaaay too durable, and Misawa having critical strikes based off ONE FRIGGIN' MATCH is bull.

Forget which game it was, but it was when he was still an active wrestler and not a Legend, but The Rock really ticked me off. I had one Last Man Standing Match against the Rock where you'd think it was an in-his-prime Undertaker I was wrestling, because it took at least a dozen finishers and a lot of chair shots to finally put him down; he even got back up on 8 not once but twice despite having eaten two finishers in a row while being completely red, and when he finally went down I was holding a chair just in case he got back up.

Reversing too much? Chris Benoit, easy, when he was in the Smackdown games. Loved playing as him, hated facing him. Angle was almost as bad when it came to reversals, but not quite as much.

Triple H in the latest Smackdown is a motherfucker at times when playing with friends. Reverses your finishes, kicks out after your finishers, and is just way too strong. King Booker in the last one was an absolute prick to beat at times as well.

The Rock on Here Comes The Pain I remember winning a hard ass rumble with him to face The Rock at Mania and he beats me in about 5 minutes with his annoying punch combo which sets up The Rock Bottom.

Clearly you only won that as Billy Gunn.

Just like it was awesome to play him, it was a pain to verse Undertaker in Wrestlemania 2000. He'd reverse half of your moves, and kick out of finishers on a regular basis.

Another pain in that same game was Pat Patterson (although i think this is because you're facing him in the Road To Wrestlemania Mode, and in the KOTR, but still) he would do counter after counter after counter, kick out of finisher after finisher after finisher, and i swear on one occasion he used my own finisher against me.

Moreso in recent games, its got to be Angle in SvR06, since he reversed roughly 1/2 of your moves, and in SvR09, its gotta be Orton, solely because of the abilities he has.

Even though most LOW CPU opponents play the same, Steve Austin seems to be a tad more intelligent when it comes to blocking and throwing right hands, but it isn't on a super-frustrating throw-the-controller-out-the-window kind of intteligence, so its all good.