They are back at it..

Lint

At least the Waynes brothers are involved again. The Scary Movie series went considerably downhill after they left.

i dont think it looks horrible either. like i said, i dont think the first 2 scary movies were too bad. it wasnt until the waynes brothers left and then along came Date movie, Epic movie, Superhero movie etc that it really became overdone.

This movie I'm sure will be great once again.. if you like cheap humor, when you're chilled out and got nothing better to do.. which sums up my daily routine

Yeah, honestly, at least the jokes seem to actually be jokes, whereas the Friedberg/Seltzer movies' "jokes" were essentially a nonstop barrage of pop culture references and jokes from other movies. In that respect, this looks... watchable, which I guess is as high praise as a movie of this ilk is ever going to get.

This one > all the other ones.

"There's no I in team."

"How about group?"

"Nope"

"IIIInsemble?"

EDIT: I got the lines wrong because that was off the top of my head, watch the trailer. <_<

The worst part of the film, though, is its pure pointlessness. South Park sent up dance movies what four years ago? (I haven't watched SP in a while, so I'm unsure.) And every shitty dance flick since them is basically You Got Served with different dances. So we don't really need a large ass sendup surely?