11Strong soccer beta

oldskool

We have a team of Alex Ovechkins "Oh my god, ball! I must shoot!"

I have my shooting set to low and passing high :)

A central mid (:@) who tries killer balls often and runs around a helluva lot. Plays for the team (H)

Ouch, bit of an average start for young Marty. I'll save up some attribute points for the next match and splash out before it starts. Any tips on what works for a defender besides the obvious tackling and marking?

Also didn't realise you could watch the whole game again FM-style until just now either, that's awesome! I'll get a proper look later when I've more time.

1 shot with it on target (H)

Compared to 0 from 15 and 1 from 16 >_>

Bloody hell, doesn't seem Jesus Christe is a superstar. 0 from 15 shots, 28 from 84 dribbles and 11 from 42 passes! Do you have everything set to high? :P

Our midfield and defence did pretty well it seems.

Edited by Zaz

Bloody hell, doesn't seem Jesus Christe is a superstar. 0 from 15 shots, 28 from 84 dribbles and 11 from 42 passes! Do you have everything set to high? :P

:shifty: Slighty. I've now got everything set to normal.

EDIT: Looks like Saint Farg. should be able to stomp through their next opponents, but FC Cont-Mont looks like we've got a challenge on our hands, with their top everyone beating our top everyone in stats.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

As long as people log in every couple of days to update stats, I won't be dropping anyone for a while. There are no in-game options for subs right now, so there is no benefit to having subs except that you won't play and therefore won't get XP points.

I watched FC Contamines-Montjoie's next opponents match. Their midfield is all over the place, so if we all keep our structure I think we can steal a result.

Either team interested in either of these keepers? Michelin Man is more valuable I'd say, as he's got a 31 keeper rating and he's been boosted twice, but King Kong isn't too bad himself with a 30 keeper rating.

I see FC Cont-Mont's keeper is a 29, so perhaps they would want one?

Michelin Man

http://11strong.com/player/view?player_id=7326

King Kong

http://11strong.com/player/view?player_id=7327

Cut it out. I want my keeper to get some playtime >_> another two or three days and he should break 30 for his keeper rating. He's at 29 now.