11Strong soccer beta

oldskool

Big win today, we still can make it up! If we win all three Matches (we play two real oponents, one strong, one the weakest of the league) and the Lion Lynx loose or draw one of their three games (they have to play one real team - The French Ticklers)

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

It's worse than that. The teams behind us that are close on points have easy runs home. I think we're going to fall agonizingly short :(

I don´t trust these Points, for example, stamina dos not seem to do anything to the overall player states.

I still got enough points to bost two times for the next season and i seem to be one of the rar players that actualy tries to devolp a real athleet while others just rais there primary skill. Superstar mode is locked in. All your base are belong to us.

I joined the same team as NPC team as Ragbag, cool.

You have no idea how glad I was when you got kicked out of the NPC team you were in with me.

I didn't even notice.

Wow, what in the name of jeebers happened there :|

I don´t know, i got an 8 Rateing. :shifty:

Plubby, look at the market, there is a ton of good soccers. 50-51 without a contract.

http://www.11strong.com/marketplace/availableplayers?sort_type=s

We got like 5 Players inactive again, time to replace them. It´s all the same guy anyway, could be banned any second.

Maybe we can do a EWB youth Team for new EWBers that sign up.

That's an idea, i'll put it to the rest of the actives in the team.

For next season, shall we just keep a core of players who will be active and can keep spending credits and $5 to boost their players? From there we can splash into Free Agency?

That's an idea, i'll put it to the rest of the actives in the team.

For next season, shall we just keep a core of players who will be active and can keep spending credits and $5 to boost their players? From there we can splash into Free Agency?

I think thats the idea, new EWB players will not be able to catch up with us in the next cupple of seasons anyway.

But you do not need to spend monney on points. At least i got over 800 Points right now by signing up at two of the free offers they have in trailpay.

I also think that it´s important to check on how the potential new players develope. I feel that guys that train more skills a bit instead of 2-3 only are way better on the field even if their scout rating is a bit smaler. (like i said, training stamina did nothing for any of my scout rateings, but in field it helped a lot)

This conversation? >_>

21/07/2009 11:47:38 AM Downie [Plubby] Reece - Resident Gneius. Me and Matzat are much more rounded ;)

21/07/2009 11:47:53 AM [Plubby] Reece - Resident Gneius. Downie you are terrible.

21/07/2009 11:51:12 AM [Plubby] Reece - Resident Gneius. Downie and here's the big fucking hint.

21/07/2009 11:51:16 AM [Plubby] Reece - Resident Gneius. Downie THIS ISN'T FOOTBALL MANAGER!

21/07/2009 11:51:26 AM Downie [Plubby] Reece - Resident Gneius. But you need decent physical stats!

21/07/2009 11:51:32 AM [Plubby] Reece - Resident Gneius. Downie you don't know that!

21/07/2009 11:51:43 AM Downie [Plubby] Reece - Resident Gneius. What's the point of them then? Show and tell?

21/07/2009 11:51:52 AM [Plubby] Reece - Resident Gneius. Downie you're an idiot

21/07/2009 11:51:58 AM [Plubby] Reece - Resident Gneius. Downie how the hell did you ever get into university

(H)

Not that conversation, no.

That's pretty damming evidence to be fair. The point i'm making there is that you can't prove at the time of the convo (nearly a month ago) that the physical stats made a difference.

But as I explained later in that same convo, without performance to aid, I can only go by scouting when I signed players. Now we can possibly look at some sort of link - performance to rounded stats and make a judgement. Until the rating thing came about, we couldn't do that definitively.