EW Battleground

ACCBiggz

EWB VI

Fights of the Night: Alex Knight vs. Kazuo Haruki & Cornelius Quentin McFisticuffs vs. Rhett Reynolds

Submission of the Night: Adam Wolf

Knockout of the Night: Tyler Jackson

EWB VII

Fight of the Night: Jimmy Albright vs. Gunner Haze

Submission of the Night: Jimmy Albright

Knockout of the Night: Tully Ray Sanders

Championship Bonus: Jimmy Albright

12,000 dollars in award bonuses this week. All champion winners will recieve $2,000 additional.

EWB VI

Submission of the Night: Adam Wolf

Awesome.

Now that one of my fighters has a little extra cash...is there an "official" EWB Elite Gym? I'd like to get the boys out of the Cozad ghetto.

I sent PM's to the mass of people who haven't accept fights for tomorrow's cards. As I expect they probably dropped out, but if I can get them to accept their remaining fights just so I can fill out the cards and so forth that'd be helpful. I will also try and finish booking the cards for this weekend today as well so be on the look out for more fight offers.

Had to cancell Battleground Blitz III and took a good hit on our hype by doing so. A total of TWO fights were confirmed, and only a handful of others had accepted fights. Obviously partial blame falls on me for only giving two days to accept fights - but that's still 48 hours someone could have signed in for 5 minutes and hit accept.

I'll be trying to finalize this weekends cards and put those of you who had accepted on those cards.

All three of my fighters are available and waiting for fights to be offered.

I'll get them on this weekends shows.

Because of the demand of people asking to be booked and wandering why they weren't booked is the reason I started to book as many cards as I did on short notice. However, with people dropping out and not accepting fights it's time to go back to the original plan of realism. I'll be booking a month or more in advance to give fighters weeks to prepare for a fight. This should help the development of fighters and accepting fights before the event.

I just remember you posting the brackets of the tournament finals, so I figured you would book those, but then I never got fight offers. I was hoping I didn't somehow accidentally reject them or something.