The Twenty20 World Cup Thread

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny incident yesterday as I was playing cricket away and this guy sat watching was the spitting image of Daan Van Bunge, just a little fatter and with glasses. I was amazed and kept going on about it all day. I fancy Sri Lanka winning it this year with a Sri Lanka Vs South Africa final. If so could go either way but I fancy Sri Lanka. England could make it through to the semi-Finals I think if they play like they did yesterday.

How is it India get Bangladesh and Ireland whilst Australia get Sri Lanka and West Indies?

Not that I'm complaining about us losing, we have one or two players that really shouldn't be there (Lee won't get an Ashes game hopefully, Watson is great at state level but has never stood up in international games, Ponting is losing it). Might give some of the players a bit of a kick up the bum before the Ashes.

How is it India get Bangladesh and Ireland whilst Australia get Sri Lanka and West Indies?

Not that I'm complaining about us losing, we have one or two players that really shouldn't be there (Lee won't get an Ashes game hopefully, Watson is great at state level but has never stood up in international games, Ponting is losing it). Might give some of the players a bit of a kick up the bum before the Ashes.

It's all based on the results of the 2007 World Cup. Cause the Windies lost to Ireland in 2007 they got seeded behind them and that's how the groups were constructed.

Lol Australia

Considering we're known to be shite, that picture doesn't do nothing at all. :P

Nobody ever expected Holland to do anything :P Not even get anywhere near England, nevermind beating them.