Spider-Man 4 in the works

Yeah I remember reading somewhere awhile back that they were considering Campbell as Mysterio... Just was ages ago and probably no more than a rumour but would definately be good to see... I don't know if they could do a whole movie with just The Lizard as a villain, I think they'd have to throw in someone else as well but who knows... I'll still watch it either way to see what they do with it...

Clearly Shocker should be the main villain. I always liked him. Lizard, too. Toss Mysterio in as well, have a trio of villains.

Shocker-21.jpg

Shocker?! :shifty:

For the record, I always liked Shocker too until he ended up sharing the name of a sexual maneuver.

Too bad about Dirty Sanchez and Donkey Punch as well. :(

The Lizard could work as the main villain easily, but I believe they might take some liberties with the source material on how Doc Connors becomes Lizzy.

If memory serves me right Doc Connors still holds onto a sample of the symbiote. So if they really wanted they could create a feasible story arch with a new "Venom" and perhaps turn Connor with the symbiote.

I don't feel like hashing out the storyline, but you guys know what I'm going for.

FTR - I would love to see Mysterio.

Edited by Captain Eo