Soccer Manager

Guest Mr. Potato Head

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new contract obviously cheered Van Bronckhorst up after I had initially put him on the transfer market. Scores in the 3-2 win over WBA, despite Inzaghi and Klose scoring for them. Next up: Fulham :w00t:

Gattuso, Frings and Forlan are available if anybody wants/can afford them by the way.

Edit: Just Gattuso actually. I've accepted offers for Frings and Forlan.

Edited by AD

Tactics > Pre Game Instructions

The third one, in-game instructions I think it is, handles subs and mid game formation shifts etc. You can set it for different scenarios like, say it's 1-0 to you at 75 mins so you might wanna bring on a defender and keep your lead. But if you're the one losing 1-0 you can have it change to a 4-3-3 and bring on another striker.

Calm down dude, it's a game.

You offered £4.1m, I negotiated up to £4.5m which I was happy to do until my offer for Baraja was accepted. Now I have £3m less I won't be able to afford my other transfer targets if I let Woody go for £4.5m so I cancelled the deal which I have the right to do. Un-bunch your panties and move on if you're not willing to pay more.