NCAA 10

bstan80

What improvements have supposedly been made?

I don't use that as the standard "Ohh EA Sports.."New game" means updated roster!!!" troll. I actually haven't heard much about NCAA 2010 at all. I usually get it every year and was honestly surprised when I read it was coming out today.

I'll probably pick it up anyway..like I said I usually get it every year

It's got some pretty good new features like the Team Builder and Season Showdown deal. Plus a revamped solo career type mode. I haven't bought an NCAA Football game since like 05 or something so I'm grabbing this one later today. I pretty much only get get sports games every 2-3 years as most of the time it's just a roster update.

Played the demo the other night, I dont think that I will be getting it. I just don't like the new camera view. But then again I may just rent it to check out the new additions and make my decision from that.

I played a few hours of it tonight and quite like it. Road to Glory is pretty fun once you get to actually play. I ended up a rookie starter as a five star recruit QB for Alabama. I wanted to go to North Carolina but they were going to make me ride the bench. I'm itching to get into Dynasty mode tomorrow. Should be pretty good.

I will probably be getting this tomorrow in hopes that the real rosters are out so I can start a diary on here. I've always bought the NCAA Football games no matter what, and this year will be no exception.

EA already has a fixed "base" roster out.

There are several sites compiling "real" rosters, and I'm guessing they'll be ready by the weekend if not sooner.

It plays much differently than any of the previous NCAA games. That'll take some getting used too. The custom conference deal is great and all, BUT .... wtf ? I have to switch teams rather than just add/delete ? GRRRRRR so close EA, so close.

EA already has a fixed "base" roster out.

There are several sites compiling "real" rosters, and I'm guessing they'll be ready by the weekend if not sooner.

It plays much differently than any of the previous NCAA games. That'll take some getting used too. The custom conference deal is great and all, BUT .... wtf ? I have to switch teams rather than just add/delete ? GRRRRRR so close EA, so close.

Ya know...it was always like that....going back to the PS1 days

As someone who LOVED last year's game and has been waiting on this to come out, I have to say I am insanely disappointed. I've only played a few games but the gameplay feels a lot different and the camera angle leaves a lot to be desired. I advise anyone to rent this before buying it, seems like I made a mistake in not taking that advice.

Since I only purchase sports games every other year, my opinion may be a little more skewed than others, but I really like the new controls. I'm sure once I'm completely adjusted I'll enjoy them even more. I'm looking forward to spending more time with this game.

On the Xbox side of things, Lanteri87 has a named roster. Grabbed the info from FreeCollegeRosters.com

at 4-15 I've figured out i suck online, or i have bad luck, or both.... I only been blown out a couple of times, and I seem to get all the assholes on there.... I've remebering why I play almost only online dynasty last year. You get way too many assholes which is bout half of those losses....eh, if i thought we had enough here, I start an online dyansty.

at 4-15 I've figured out i suck online, or i have bad luck, or both.... I only been blown out a couple of times, and I seem to get all the assholes on there.... I've remebering why I play almost only online dynasty last year. You get way too many assholes which is bout half of those losses....eh, if i thought we had enough here, I start an online dyansty.