FIFA 10

Baddar

There's something really wrong with the form in MM. So apparently reserves drop in form....which is bs because that would mean you would always have to play with your best team, even in the Carling Cup, in order to keep them on form :shifty: Also, I won two matches with my Ajax team and most players were still on low form, just so weird. Right now I prefer the old way to the new way. The form feature has potential but needs tweaking, badly. Also, the CPU had three close free kicks in a couple of games for me today; two went in, 1 just went off the bar. Has anyone had problems with the CPU being amazing at free kicks?

About the goals; long shots have definitely been improved. I've already had three different long shots that went in :w00t:

At least you have the shitting game.

I'm gunna have to wait 'til Monday at the very earliest now.

Same here. But then I'm out for most of the weekend anyway, so I'm probably only losing an evening and a bit of play time.

Played it for a few hours this arvo, really impressed. Managed to win League 2 with Darlo in Manager Mode, cheated a bit and had my created pro up front. I like how it has enough little differences from 09, on that I used to play on Legendary but here I was having back and forth games on Professional, hopefully I'll improve over time. I'm having a few problems mastering heading, I'm not so bad in open play but I'm struggling when it comes to attacking corners, although I scored a brilliant bullet header in one game which was good. Played one online game, beat Chelsea 2-1 as Villa.

Overall, very very impressed so far.

Played it for a few hours this arvo, really impressed. Managed to win League 2 with Darlo in Manager Mode, cheated a bit and had my created pro up front. I like how it has enough little differences from 09, on that I used to play on Legendary but here I was having back and forth games on Professional, hopefully I'll improve over time. I'm having a few problems mastering heading, I'm not so bad in open play but I'm struggling when it comes to attacking corners, although I scored a brilliant bullet header in one game which was good. Played one online game, beat Chelsea 2-1 as Villa.

Wow, that's REALLY fast.

Has anyone tried loaning players out to see if they return better?

Wow, that's REALLY fast.

Has anyone tried loaning players out to see if they return better?

I simmed the majority of it obviously. :P

And I loaned out a reserve who was rated 46 and he came back 48 I think.