NFL Street Curse

If there is another NFL Street, I haven't heard anything about one, but I assume there would be one.  I would rather there be a NBA Street Vol. 3 before a new NFL Street.

Yes, I haven't played NFL Street but I am happy to own Volume 2 despite the fact that I've beat it already. So yes, there better be a Vol. 3 before an NFL Street 2. Or the sequel to NBA Ballers.

Yes, NBA Ballers is a great game, some parts of it are hard though. I was Ben Wallace in the TV mode or whatever it's called and I was against Yao Ming. It was the first to win, but you had to do something special to end the game (some kind of dunk or something) and I didn't know how to do it, so it was like 93-87 when I turned the PS2 off, in a game to 12.

It's basically just an EA Sports Games curse. Dany Heatley, Eddie George, Marshall Faulk I believe, Jamal Lewis, and wasn't Vick on last years Madden cover and then he got the broken leg? There might've been more but I know it's ongoing the past few years.

It's basically just an EA Sports Games curse. Dany Heatley, Eddie George, Marshall Faulk I believe, Jamal Lewis, and wasn't Vick on last years Madden cover and then he got the broken leg? There might've been more but I know it's ongoing the past few years.

I don't remember Jamal Lewis being on the cover of any EA Sports game.

NFL Street 2 and NBA Street Vol. 3 are in the making and are both looking at a February 2005 release.