Football Manager 2010

METALMAN

I just attended a Liverpool game in the pre-season of my Parkvilla game and there were players with -1 numbers :shifty:

Edit: I decided to declare my interest in the Liverpool job, not long after Liverpool sacked Benitez and offered me the job. My first game was a 3-1 win over Fulham.

I just had a game in germanys 2. Bundesliga... i was leading 1-0 by Minute 90 wen Tunay Acar causes a penalty. Duisburgs Striker only manages to hit the post so Tunay decides to cause another penalty right away... gets yellow carded, duisburg scores... i´ll sell that fucker asap!!! Oh wait a minute, there is still time... OVERLOAD!!1!!1!11 Tunay comming of his right defender position, crossing th ball in... nnnnnnnnNNNNGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAALGOALGOALGOALGOAL.

I win 2-1. Best overtime ever.

I love this game. It´s gotten so much better over the past cupple of years. :wub:

Much like real life Liverpool, this one has very little money. I've about 6 million left in the budget and a team that includes Downing, Joe Hart, Steven Defour, Felipe as well as most of the Liverpool team that start the game. They're 11th with about five games to go and the highest we can finish is 7th.

Had an epic series a couple of weeks ago. Started unemployed, got offered the job at Fafe (local club), in the Porugues 2nd Division. Back to back promotions, and I'm on the 1st League, Got a 4th place on my 1st season, and a ticket to the Europa League. Got Inter in the draw, I'm thinking "I'm fucked"

So, at home, I only lose 1-0, because my goalkeeper had a brainfart and gave the ball to Eto'o. I make the trip to Guiseppe Meazza, without any hope. Sneidjer scores in the 1st quarter of the game, and so I say fuck it, and put my team on the attack. Got the tie with a error by Lucio, and on 90+3, another mistake by Lucio, and my Belgian sub scores. Given that that was at around 4AM, qoke up the entire house. Fucking Epic

Is there a recommended 2010 update with summer transfers updated?

I use Metal_Guitarists from over at SI.

It's updated up to the 8th September, or around then at least.

Where is this? Can't find it anywhere.

http://www.mediafire.com/?c6657drtb358pw1

Updated as of the 22nd. (Y) All credit goes to him.

• 5 weeks later...

So, i hate my Chairman, can i somehow take his position and run things my way? >_>

As usual i started out without a club and tried to lead to lower league club that signs me to suckses. I am with Wiesbaden and i managed to get them to the Bundesliga, i am now in my third year up there and god enough to get a good mid table position by the end of the season.

In germany it´s farily common that stadiums still have a lot of non seated areas, esp. in the lower leaues with smaler stadiums these take up big portions of the capacety. Wiesbaden hass about room to fit in about 12000 in their modern (build 2007) Stadium... it´s soled out every game for years now... yet the only thing the board dos per season is install about 2000 seats in the stadium as it is.

I am managing my club rather good, getting cheap young players and selling them ect. pp. ... so right now i got around 30 Million Euro sitting in my clubs acount and i don´t know how i get them to give a proper amount of extra viewers to my home games. The 2000 extra seats arent even costing 400k to build. I kinda need them seats to gennerate more income to cover eventualy rising wages... the dushbag chairman also signed a sponsorship deal at around 400k a year, fool.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane