AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

That sex could have lasted all of a couple minutes. I'm sure they would have been fine

You cut me deep :crying:

I also had the ending spoiled for me, but I just finished watching the episode (it ended right now in Portugal) and it still felt like someone punched me in the stomach. It was really powerful stuff, as I just expected it to be a normal "gets eaten by zombie" death, not what actually happened. Great, great emotional ride.

So I am the only person that absolutely hated this episode because of... well, you DON'T KILL PEOPLE because you're afraid? The only person I was kinda able to actually like was Dale, as he seemed to be the only one with a bit of reason... and then he was killed. So now I'll have to root for a bunch of cold-blooded murderers (which are generally not that likeable otherwise either). The worst part is that probably because of 'letting the guy live' the village will be overrun by the Governor's forces thus proving that in life... if you're in trouble... you should just kill before you are killed. What a great moral tale... ugh. Is this a Syrian tv series or...? If I had been in Dale's place I would've snatched the guns, freed the guy and defended him against those crazy, dangerous people (who are apparently the 'good guys' in this series).

Sorry... spoiler-tags added!

Edited by bolleje

So now I'll have to root for a bunch of cold-blooded murderers

They haven't killed anyone in cold blood yet.

It's a tough decision to make because if they get it wrong and Randall leads his group back to the farmhouse, they are all as good as dead (or worse for the women). If they kill him, they can go back to living in isolation and a relative feeling of safety, let him live and they either have to move or live with the constant fear of attack.

It's another case of Shane putting forth the more practical solution to a problem, even if it isn't the most ethical solution. It's one of the reasons why he is the standout character of the entire show.

They killed the dudes in the bar a couple episodes ago. The guys didn't threaten anything, they just wanted to join their community. That's pretty cold blooded.

Did you miss the part where Dave lunged for his gun?

They killed the dudes in the bar a couple episodes ago. The guys didn't threaten anything, they just wanted to join their community. That's pretty cold blooded.

They drew their guns first, not to mention insinuated that they'd rape the women in the group.

Did you miss the part where Dave lunged for his gun?

Ah, I did. I really need to stop doing other stuff whilst I watch this show >_<

I agree with the bar-part. Those guys threatened them so there was not really another option at that time. The decision had to be made very fast. No problem there.

But torturing a guy??? Executing him because you're afraid of him? That's something else and in my opinion totally undefendable. Killer zombie world or not.

I agree with the bar-part. Those guys threatened them so there was not really another option at that time. The decision had to be made very fast. No problem there.

But torturing a guy??? Executing him because you're afraid of him? That's something else and in my opinion totally undefendable. Killer zombie world or not.

How I think a character's death has changed all that...

Dale said something along the lines of "If we do this, the world we knew is gone." Well, yes, it is. And Dale had to die in order to drive that point home. It's a new world, one where ordinary people are going to have to do terrible things to survive.

I'd have left him on the railings as dinner while I escaped.

Not even a bullet to the head?

Save ammo