World Athletics Championship (Berlin)

I cant help but laugh at the likes of Jackson and Johnson who believe Bolt wont look to break the record. The guy is in my eyes the greatest man to ever grace athletics. And Michael Johnson claiming he could of beaten Bolt is a complete and utter joke, because I don't believe there's ever been anybody that can even come close to this man. A legend already, just love this guy and he's the most entertaining person I've ever watched in athletics and one of the most entertaining in all of sports for that matter.

I'm trying to work out which footballer he was training with a while ago, I know he trained with Cristiano Ronaldo (or was rumoured to be) but I'm sure there was a Stoke or Hull player who had a sprinting session with him.

Ricardo Fuller? They're like best mates apparently.

And whenever I've seen Johnson he's done nothing but put Bolt over. I don't think he's been overly arrogant or anything. All I remember him saying is that he thought he could shave a little time off of his own world records since he was fairly old when he set them, but I guess I could've missed something. And to be fair to Jackson and Johnson, it's only natural to doubt that he can set another world record when he won so convincingly in the 100M and looked a little tired after his 200M semi-final - I know the guy's a machine but all anybody knows at the moment is how to judge him like a human being :shifty:

I'm trying to work out which footballer he was training with a while ago, I know he trained with Cristiano Ronaldo (or was rumoured to be) but I'm sure there was a Stoke or Hull player who had a sprinting session with him.

Ricardo Fuller? They're like best mates apparently.

And whenever I've seen Johnson he's done nothing but put Bolt over. I don't think he's been overly arrogant or anything. All I remember him saying is that he thought he could shave a little time off of his own world records since he was fairly old when he set them, but I guess I could've missed something. And to be fair to Jackson and Johnson, it's only natural to doubt that he can set another world record when he won so convincingly in the 100M and looked a little tired after his 200M semi-final - I know the guy's a machine but all anybody knows at the moment is how to judge him like a human being :shifty:

Oh I like Johnson, but he claimed if he was racing Bolt, he'd of beaten him a few times, while Bolt would of beaten him a few times too. Now Johnson was a great runner, but there's NEVER been anybody like Bolt and not even somebody like Johnson would of beaten him now, because he's in a different league to every single athlete in his categories. It's probably wrong to do so, but every time I see him in a big final, I expect him to break the record. I certainly did last night, because it was clear he wanted to. And he did that while not near his full fitness too, so god knows what he can do from here on. The guy is a machine and it's amazing to see how much he's changed since the last World Championships where he was actually beatable, because unless he costs himself a race, he's basically unbeatable right now.

• 3 weeks later...