EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

No, you were dominating that first quarter/half, until the last few minutes. If it wasn't for some interceptions you would have won, and you were driving and had me worried during the last few seconds. If I didn't have Trufant as a corner then I would be screwed.

Sounds very similar to my game with Srar. If it hadn't been for a pick or two, I'd probably have lost.

Hmm... so if I win all I need is for Dallas, Philly, Chicago, Green Bay, and Carolina to lose to even have a tiebreaker chance at the playoffs. <_<

Lemme know when you wanna play our game Tits. My schedule's pretty sketchy, I can play until 6 EST today then after that probably not until Saturday.

So Denver finishes 14-2. Marcus Thomas broke the NFL record by getting seven sacks in this last game. Moreno ran for five touchdowns. Makino ran back the opening kick 100 yards and had a rushing touchdown. In the two games I played against Kansas City, we outscored them 104-3. They're absolutely horrible. Can't wait for the NFC playoff picture to take some shape, because right now, its all a toss up.

well it was ugly but I beat Carolina for those who needed them to lose. I still have no run d or run offense. Colston had a big game but other than that it was the kicker. I'm interested to see if the Packers make the playoffs. guess I'll have a bye next week after finishing 13-3.

I too am interested. I won so now we wait :)

I should have my final regular season game of the current season played when I get home (likely after a beer or two).