Open Challenge to anyone!

NM!

Well, I haven't been on EWB for a while now, so unfortunately, I missed out on the battle with Nufan and Docpepper, but hopefully they wouldn't mind to join in on this? However, even if you aren't Doc or Nufan, I'd still love to have another fresh face to join in. So, once someone comes in, I'd like someone to set up the rules. Thanks. :)

The album's name (or lyrics in the title track or theme of the album etc), so for example the Alice In Chains album "Facelift" would have someone with their face being taken off etc. I say "so that it fits the album's name" just so that it's basically not a straight remake of an album cover if you catch my drift.

yeh im down for that, the rules are pretty good too.

best of luck gents

450-squared sounds good to me, but I'd much prefer free reign on the album of choice, mainly because of my dislike for Linkin Park. Though coincidentally, most of my dislike comes from that album cover.

here is my effort

went with all time low and so wrong it's right

mainly chose this because it was the first album on my ipod that I thought I could do something with.

it was either this or No Use For A Name and Hard Rock Bottom, which bascially would have been a picture of the rock doing the rock bottom :-P

alltimelowcase.jpg

Hahaha I love it Doc

and no the Jewel Case was an old resource I had lying around, that I thought would add a nice effect.

Ahh so there's one still to be done, I'll wait patiently then... ....

well done TMW, very nice

now we play that waiting game..... this game sucks lets play hungry hungry hippos.

annnnnd moving on

to those in a voting mood, Doc and myself have another battle going on on the GFX board if you would be so kind to vote on that, it'd be appreciated