Nevermore's Nightmare

NM!

Well, I figured since I always post "Newest Batch" or something like that, I may as well just make a thread like Nufan did. So, starting off my new thread, here's my newest stuff. I made this almost a week ago, but I don't believe I posted it here. Plus, I know there's a couple flaws, but meh.

laugh.gif Comments? smile.gif

zvzp6x.jpg

1zg99ns.jpg

6o0sv7.jpg

9hjnt0.jpg

24l79fb.jpg

2hqcy9y.jpg

Original Pictures

Mario Bros.

Zero

Hands

Trapped

Love

Really like that believe one mate, nice choice of font which has seemed to be your downfall.

i am also liking the thin black lines up top and bottom it just gives it something.

You have come along in leaps and bounds with your designs and brushwork.

Still i'd like to see you try something different, you seem to just be using one picture putting a gradient/colour effect over the top with a brush. But they look good

keep it up and don't be afraid to mix it up :D

my two favorites out of the whole bunch are the Swagger graphics and the Believe. Like Nufan pointed out. branch out some experiment. While what you are doing is good , I'm sure once you start experimenting you will really start expanding.

All of your stuff looks kinda the same to me. Like you just swap out pics and do the same effects.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The Batista one would look great if you took the "NM" off and marked the sig in a corner instead

very nice work mate, looking very crisp and clean.. also like the fact you have tried more than one image in some of them. your lighting effects are coming out very nicely too

Well I tried to make a dark sig and to be honest. I hate it. I think it came off horribly, and the only reason I'm showing it is for some advice on dark sigs. The rest is a bit regular.

2vubjog.jpg

2a8p4pw.jpg

21ovqdc.jpg

V1

1puozq.jpg

V2

2vtw493.jpg

Comments? Oh and shout out...or a type out :shifty: to Nufan for telling me about buzznet.com (Y)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...