Nevermore's Nightmare

NM!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Geez this hasn't been updated in a while. I'm working on some stuff right now, considering I haven't done any graphics in almost a year and figured I should try to do at least one a week.However, this was the last thing I did do that I didn't put up here. Not the greatest thing but I figured I'd just place this in here before I finish everything up. :)

rmr23p.jpg

Just made these and while they are pretty much the same as to what I've done, I am kind of glad I'm at least starting off where I stopped last summer. The last one was just something to make this bunch seem different than the rest. :)

nv1445.jpg

t70rao.jpg

2cq1ant.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

not a fan of the scanlines on the Punk graphic. Other than that it's really good. the Heel graphic and Miz one are too busy(cluttered) for my tastes.

One thing I have noticed is you have a firm grasp on colors and it shows in your graphics. The typography on most of them are hit and miss. Also seems like you either use the same sparkle type brush or stock in a lot of your graphics.

By far my favorite out of the collection is the first version of "Art is never Perfect"

keep up the good work.

• 1 month later...

While it has been one of my "trademarks" I have opted to stop doing my "theatrical border" due to nearly everyone advising against it and simply make the borders the same on all sides. I'm unsure if they are too big, but I felt like it looked weird with a thinner border.

2dl3l0x.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...