***SPOILERS*** Heroes Season 4

Gene Kiniski

I'll be watching for Robert Knepper, that's it though. The show has just been bullocks since series 1 ended and removing Zachary Quinto from the cast, even temporarily is a terrible, terrible idea when he's the only thing that's kept the show remotely worth watching.

• Like 1

I'll be watching for Robert Knepper, that's it though. The show has just been bullocks since series 1 ended and removing Zachary Quinto from the cast, even temporarily is a terrible, terrible idea when he's the only thing that's kept the show remotely worth watching.

Zack has not been removed at all, played a pretty big role in the Parkman story-arc.

Good first episode, I am enjoying it.

I am sad that Hiro is dying

:crying:

Tracy, I can still live without.

Danko served his purpose, so I'm fine with him dead.

The Carney with the knives? He seems pretty awesome. I want more from him!

Clair's story arc? I'm a bit meh with.

I still love Peter and Noah! And I hope Mohinder is back sooner rather than later (I missed like the first minute....did he do the normal opening dialog?)....back to Season 1 Mohinder if possible.

I think it was Samuel doing the opening monologue.

The Sylar/Matt Parkman story is really interesting. I'd like to see Sylar eventually turn Matt into a bad guy and "Nathan" getting Sylar's hunger back and the two of them working together.

I think we'll see Danko again in a flashback or something. He can't be done with the show. He has a past that needs to be explained (How he got the campus, and that village he was apart of where everyone died except him).

Claire's story was pretty lame. I think the only purpose of it was to get Gretchen to find out Claire has an ability.

The premiere wasn't half bad. I loved Knepper's character, though he apparently can't keep an accent any more. :P I still couldn't care less about Ali Larter, the woman should've stayed dead the first time. Quite glad Mohinder's gone, I never really liked him, he was even worse when he wanted powers.

Peter's new story is definitely the one I'm most interested in, I love that he's doing real good and making himself useful. If they keep this up, I can see this being a good series.

Zack has not been removed at all, played a pretty big role in the Parkman story-arc.

Good first episode, I am enjoying it.

I am sad that Hiro is dying

Tracy, I can still live without.

Danko served his purpose, so I'm fine with him dead.

The Carney with the knives? He seems pretty awesome. I want more from him!

Clair's story arc? I'm a bit meh with.

I still love Peter and Noah! And I hope Mohinder is back sooner rather than later (I missed like the first minute....did he do the normal opening dialog?)....back to Season 1 Mohinder if possible.

I hate cannot stand having Peter on screen, there's something about his self-righteous attitude that doesn't sit right with me in this universe. He always comes off as being without personal flaws, and it's just very hard to like him. In my personal opinion of course.

I've never enjoyed Mohinder. He's quite annoying so I hope to see very little of him this season.

Claire has been stale to me ever since Peter "saved the cheerleader" so to speak. She served her purpose to move that volume along, but all the stuff with her bonding with Nathan and etc has been filler in my eyes.

The only characters I really hold an interest in anymore are Noah, Hiro, Ando, Nathan, Parkman, and Sylar.

There's so many places they could take the Sylar storyline this season, I just hope they don't go for the most obvious and have him control Parkman's actions.

My girlfriend just noticed that Nathan's face went through the motions of transformation for a second during the scene before Parkman and Sylar's encounter. I wonder if it's possible that Sylar could exist twice in this universe. Once in

"Nathan's body" and again in Matt's mind.

Just recently caught up on the other three seasons. Dont think the show has been that bad after the first season. It's still entertaining. Even though I like Sylar, I really hope they quit with the whole "you can be a good guy!" "No I cant! Or can I?!" stuff with him. I just want him either to be a bad guy or turn into a good guy, not having people claiming he can be good, him believing it, then him only to turn around and kill again. That's the only thing that makes me tired of seeing Sylar.

Enjoying seeing Sylar fuck with Parkman like that. Really wonder whether Matt is gonna just change what he did to Sylar/Nathan or continue letting Sylar get to him in his mind. Sad that Daphne died, though. Would have liked to see her and Matt continue a relationship.

Hiro potentially dying is sad as well. Would really like for him to stick around. Him and Ando in scenes together is usually always good for something.

Really wonder what is up with the whole Samuel thing. Im not really sure if he's supposed to be some sort of villain or what yet, considering it doesn't seem like he's done anything that villainy, other than level that house.

Interested in that girl who works at the hospital, the one that can see sound. The description for the episode says Peter meets a reluctant new hero, but I can't see what her being able to see sound has anything to do with being a hero, unless she develops something else.

The people that are still rather interesting this season are Peter, Nathan, Sylar, and Parkman, as far as original cast goes. Noah is kind of there for now doing the same thing (checking up on Claire), and Claire is just being a college student.

So, this feels like they know where they're actually doing this season. Like Sylar being in Matt's mind and using his ability against him, though I'm a little disappointed that Molly wasn't mentioned when he thought the house had been used for something else. Little annoyed that Danko died, but I guess he served his purpose. Hiro dying and attempting to correct the wrongs in his life certainly makes for an interesting story. Samuel certainly seems cool. Could really do with a Bennet dying though, Claire or Noah, your pick.

Out of Claire or Noah?

That's a tough one. Claire is incredibly adorable and boring, while Noah is equally adorable and an incredible hardass.

So this week's episode..

Sylar is back in the flesh, but still alive in Parkman's mind. Exactly how I hoped it would have turned out. This season might be incredible afterall.

Samuel is defintley the highlight of this series. Maybe I'm just still in love with T-Bag, but I can't get enough of his character.

Seriously, what the fuck was that about with the bird who could see sound as colours? I get that it's a real thing, but seriously, that's not a fucking super power, why the hell should I give a damn? This show has enough damn heroes running around that are barely developed, they really want to throw in another one, this time who doesn't even have a remotely useful ability? >_> What the fuck.

Couldn't care less about Hiro, Claire or this bullshit about Nathan's college girlfriend. I don't know, the last episode just really felt like the writers had no idea what they were doing for this week, or that they'd planned everything out and completely forgot that they'd ordered X amount of episodes, so they did this.

The only good thing was the "return" of Sylar. Now that has me interested in watching next weeks, but the entire rest of the episode I was really, really struggling to get through. Some of the series has been fine, some parts good, but mostly I haven't cared for it. I miss Series 1

:(

OK got around to watching up to Acceptance now (I tend to watch in blocks) and I'm quite happy, definately an improvement over series 3 so far.

Theres a few new things there which is nice, 3 was far too much a rehash of old ideas.

Nathan/Sylar - Is as bad acting as ever but at least he has an interesting storyline this time. Quite how long it takes him to work out he is Sylar will be interezsting, if it doesn't happen by ep 6 he is going to look a moron, I'm imagining some sort of schizophrenic standoff coming here where he decides if he wants to be good or bad.

Parkman/Sylar - Best thing about the series so far, he is playing this role really well as a crazy. Hoping he doesn't just give in easily as it would be nice to have him and Nathan against each other later on.

Angela - Meh, she's just there being her usual self.

Peter - Too self-righteous as always but looks like they are going soewhere with that. Why is he still super-fast? After touchign that other guy he should be Mr. earth-mover now. His ability is the sereis biggest plot hole and has been since series 2.

Claire - Not a fan of hers in the first place, eye candy for teenage boys and utterly boring, she needs to turn into bad future claire (no it's not just a leather fetich) ASAP. At least they are making her the comedy element this time. Glad the first girl died, she was annoying as hell, Gretchen isn't much of an improvement, hopefully not the start of a scooby gang.

Noah - Hopefully thats the end of the whimsical side and he gets back to being a badass now.

Ando/Hiro - Really surprised by this, it's good to see Hiro given something more interesting than pure comedy to do though we could have done without the butt jokes.

Tracy - Didn't like her as Nikki, don't like her as Tracey, won't like her most likely when they get around to finding out the third triplet is alive either.

Denko - He'll be back via flashbacks no doubt, I really liked him and was expecting his to have some sort of secret ability in the end, which would explain the "only one to walk away alive" comment.

The Carneys - Knife guy is cool, if only because I really like Ray Park. Tatoo woman looks like a stripper and appears to have no personality. Samuel seems interesting in a kind of Ben Linus way.

• 4 weeks later...

So who watched last nights? Honestly, this is quite possibly the worst episode in a while. It's just one huge plot hole. >_>

the worst part is the fact that they decided for some reason to throw in some bullshit story about Noah and an affair? What the fuck? Every time they were in it, I was just like "oh my god, who cares?". Not to mention the ending with Charlie. What the fuck? Seriously, he travels through fucking time and space to save her and he's 'selfish'? What a bitch. Who would react like that? Seriously? Then Hiro is pissed off she's in the fucking present? WHAT THE FUCK? What, was he planning on staying in the past with her? I get that he gets pissed she's gone, but why would he get pissed right away for that? I guess the ending is alright with Samuel using her to get to Hiro, but still. Most of the episode was wank. Especially the Noah bits.

But hey, Mohinder's dead so that's a plus.

I actually liked the episode and thought it was good.

Agreed that the shit with Noah was just stupid and nothing more than "oh fuck we should add some non-Hiro stuff in." Seriously couldnt care that Noah may or may not have had an affair three years ago.

Hiro having an episode was good though. I can understand why Charlie would react that way as well. She was okay with dying, and the only reason Hiro came back was because he loves her and HE didnt want her to die. Thankfully she changed her mind, though. I think the whole thing was a good, normal reaction from her.

And it wasnt really Hiro being upset that Charlie was in the present. It was that Samuel did something to her, and that just pissed Hiro right off.

I liked Hiro acting all serious with himself in the bathroom and seeing him get pissed off at Samuel. It's good that he's no longer someone usually there for comedy relief.

As for the rest of the season, the thing that interests me most is Parkman/Sylar and Peter/Hospital Chick. Even Claires girl on girl scenes arent that exciting

I guess I was not paying attention at that moment but (last week's episode)

Mohinder is dead? The fuck?

I was thinking more along the lines of, how come they aren't continuing with anything that has to do with the last scene in the previous episode? We see Mohinder, whom we haven't seen in quite sometime and it looks like he's seen better days, yet in the next episode, no mention what so ever. I know Heroes tends to do that from time to time, but it seems really out of place this time.

So, was the healing kid appearence pointless? Anyway, Parkman's soul disappeared, but we didn't hear about Sylar so I suppose that his soul is alive. Why is Sylar's body turning into Nathan again? This is getting stale, I hope Sylar gets his body back soon.