Anybody Watcing

Vendetta

Most of my family loves this show, and I think it's watchable on occassion, but...why would you watch them from 7:00PM until 1:00AM? Its just a bunch of downtime, then something minor happening, then them replaying that minor occurence until something else minor happens, which could be an hour from then.

Plus, that Destination Truth guy gets on my nerves.mad.gif

Started watching but quickly turned it off after realizing this year wasn't a true hunt just a countdown show. started watching Ghost Adventures live hunt and from what i saw they caught some great voice phenomenon

Started watching but quickly turned it off after realizing this year wasn't a true hunt just a countdown show. started watching Ghost Adventures live hunt and from what i saw they caught some great voice phenomenon

Ghost Adventures has come out of no where and totally become the more entertaining of ghost hunting shows. Massively enjoyed the live hunt.

Skipped it. The Vols-Gamecocks game was on during part of it, and I couldn't be bothered to change the channel afterward. This is the first year I haven't watched GH on Halloween.

And Josh Gates sucks as a host, anyway. He's okay on his own show or in the episode of GH where he actually helped investigate, but a bad choice for a live event host.

The episode with Meat Loaf investigating with TAPS a few weeks back was great.

Edited by GhostMachine