Revamping 1993

LJC

I've been working on revamping the 1993 EWR scenario for a while now so now I'm putting open to the forum so everyone can throw their suggestions at me.

Somethings I've Done:

Added Triple A, CMLL and WWA - AAA Current roster is added CMLL is a work in progress as is WWA

Edited ECW, SMW, USWA and GWF - (to the best I could using research) for accurate rosters, gimmicks, champs and staff.

Added a bunch of workers - Not all have stats yet.

Edited WCW - Not all I can remember.

Added some TV Networks - Televisa has not been adjusted yet.

Deleted the Alter Ego's and Relationships Files and started again - They where just taken from a modern day update and pasted.

And there's other stuff.

So if you come across anything that you think should be changed, please post it here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2Z5BQYYZ

• Like 3

Looks very good so far, I've taken upon myself to do some work on it though as I feel like there's certain inflated stats and very deflated stats as well. I'd like to send you the text document of some changes I feel like could improve it even further if you're interested in reading through it.

Send me a pm with ur email if you want too.

• Like 3

Looks very good so far, I've taken upon myself to do some work on it though as I feel like there's certain inflated stats and very deflated stats as well. I'd like to send you the text document of some changes I feel like could improve it even further if you're interested in reading through it.

Send me a pm with ur email if you want too.

Just post it here please. I've gone to the trouble of editing the data myself so please just post your suggestions here and I'll have a look.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i downloaded it quite a good update. started my game as wcw on the very hard setting ,wasted no time in waging war on the wwf ,scouring the independent scene and picked up some handy accusations signed mr perfect and randy savage who was coming off contract will be keeping a close eye on this every month to steal as many of their stars as can. have 3 tv shows in the prime time slot which means alot of work every week but need as much money coming in as i can to support my growing roster (market is weakening so expecting the wwf to let go of talent) currently according to sophie wcw has more star power but the wwf has more talent so fans are tuning into them. so still got abit more work to do

• 10 months later...

So I've decided that I'm going to start working on this bad boy again. Starting research as we speak so please download and give your suggestions here and we'll hopefully get a nice, playable 1993 scenario happening and maybe build off that for other years too.

DOWNLOAD 1993

• Like 2

Wow when your finished I would LOVE this. If the wrestler rosters are up to date, like deceased wrestler in game and even future guys who were at the age of 16-20 being there in the indys would be awesome. Hopefully the relationships, tv networks, sponsorships(maybe some minor changes), this would be awesome.

Just now seeing this post. LJC, I don't know what you've done already but I was working on this scenario just a few days ago and made some good progress fixing minor errors. You may want to build off of mine, if you haven't done a ton already?

Just now seeing this post. LJC, I don't know what you've done already but I was working on this scenario just a few days ago and made some good progress fixing minor errors. You may want to build off of mine, if you haven't done a ton already?

Feel free to work on it, just post your changes that you've done here.