Lost Season 6 (spoilers)

TKz

How was that all raising questions? Almost all those you mentioned were pre-existing questions >_>

Exactly what I was saying, they're answering questions with unanswered questions. For example:

Q: What is the Smoke Monster

A: This guy who hates Jacob.

Q: Well who the fuck is that guy?!

As for "raising questions," I didn't even bring that up in my follow up post. But the biggest new question is obviously what's the deal with the non-crash universe? Although I do have a theory on it: Christian Shephard's body wasn't on the plane, that was the only difference, so my thought is that Christian caused the crash, and his connection with Jacob needs to be explored.

• Like 1

How was that all raising questions? Almost all those you mentioned were pre-existing questions >_>

Exactly what I was saying, they're answering questions with unanswered questions. For example:

As for "raising questions," I didn't even bring that up in my follow up post. But the biggest new question is obviously what's the deal with the non-crash universe? Although I do have a theory on it: Christian Shephard's body wasn't on the plane, that was the only difference, so my thought is that Christian caused the crash, and his connection with Jacob needs to be explored.

That was not the only difference...there's a whole list of things different right here

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Differences_between_flash-sideways_timeline_and_original_timeline

That was not the only difference...there's a whole list of things different right here

http://lostpedia.wik...iginal_timeline

To be fair, there's only really a few actual differences, a lot of those seem pretty much just because... well, it's pretty damn hard to recreate a scene from 5/6 years ago down to the very last thing. tongue.gif

By "differences," I was referring to the whole thing last season when the Oceanic 6 went back and they had to recreate the crash as closely as possible. Obviously things have changed for each of the characters, but the circumstances of the flight are the same... except Christian.

Oh wait, Desmond was on the plane. Fuck me.

Yeah, Shannon too... But for the rest, were they not on the plane or just not shown? As in, we couldn't get them on the show, but they're actually there? See, more questions! :P

Personally I have a hard time believing the actors that played Shannon, Michael and Walt had much else to do. shifty.gif I mean, if they could get Dominic Monaghan who is arguably the biggest 'star' actor in Lost, I don't see how they'd have a hard time getting the rest. (Apart from Michelle Rodriguez, who somehow still finds a way to get work as the exact same character she's always played. >_>)

Seeing as we didn't see the Tail End of the plane, I wouldn't rule out Anna Lucia and Eko. Maybe the writers just decided to both spare us the pain of having to sit through another Michelle Rodriguez cameo and also wanted to punish us by not showing our friendly neighbourhood Priest/Drug Lord. sad.gif

Man, I miss Eko. It sucks that he didn't like living in Hawaii, otherwise he probably would still be around today.

Yeah, Shannon too... But for the rest, were they not on the plane or just not shown? As in, we couldn't get them on the show, but they're actually there? See, more questions! :P

Personally I have a hard time believing the actors that played Shannon, Michael and Walt had much else to do. shifty.gif I mean, if they could get Dominic Monaghan who is arguably the biggest 'star' actor in Lost, I don't see how they'd have a hard time getting the rest. (Apart from Michelle Rodriguez, who somehow still finds a way to get work as the exact same character she's always played. >_>)

Seeing as we didn't see the Tail End of the plane, I wouldn't rule out Anna Lucia and Eko. Maybe the writers just decided to both spare us the pain of having to sit through another Michelle Rodriguez cameo and also wanted to punish us by not showing our friendly neighbourhood Priest/Drug Lord. sad.gif

Man, I miss Eko. It sucks that he didn't like living in Hawaii, otherwise he probably would still be around today.

Actually, I read that Shannon was originally scripted to be on the plane with Boone, but the actress that plays her (Maggie Grace) was filming a movie, so they wrote her out. Also, I doubt that they could get away with having Walt on the plane due to the fact he looks like he's aged about 30 years since Season 1. I'm still holding out for Eko being in the tail section though, I thought he left far too early originally.

UNAIRED SPOILER

As far Michael and Libby go, I saw on Twitter that the actors that play those two were coming back this season, so who knows...

Edited by Serj

See, I think that Jack being older now will actually play into the story. I'm not sure how, but for some reason he was looking at himself quite moreso than you would in a mirror. He looked slightly confused by his appearance.

That might have something to do with the scar on his neck, which as far as we know wasn't there before

Edited by Mofoticon

I reckon it has to be MIB taking over Sayid, thats why the note in the ankh said that "we are all in trouble" if Sayid dies. He did die, so MIB was able to possess his body and get into the temple, hence they are all "in trouble".

I don't know, they were putting the ash around the temple to keep MIB out...the note couldve easily said something else like "kill this man so i can take over his body" or, because they were shocked, maybe the note did say what they said but jacob knew sayid was gonna die and was about to take over his body.

And since when did MIB inhabit bodies?

That made me just realise that I've always thought of what MIB did with Locke as 'inhabiting', but because of Locke's body being on the beach, that cant be true, so I guess it's more that he takes the form of the person than inhabiting them. I now feel very stupid and confused. :blush:

EDIT: However, after thinking about this a little more, I thought of how Christian's body was gone from the coffin, yet was seemingly taken the form of by MIB/Smokey, yet Locke's body remained. Any thoughts about this because its frying my brain..? Could it have something to do with why Christian (nor his coffin) wasn't on the plane in the flash-sideways?

Edited by Serj