WWE:Hulklamania

Kwanzabot

I am 100% certain that those are from TEW's results.

I haven't played much TEW but it's not hand written and is copied from a program word for word.

Cut this asshole's head off and be done with it.

Guest The Man with a Plan

Ladies and Gentlemen, you have officially seen the last show in this diary because this diary is a breach of rule #3 in the Diary Dome Rules and Regulations Thread. According to said rule, all copy and pasted diaries will be sent to the archives

3. No Copy And Pasting

No no no!!! The Diary Dome is where we allow our creative sides to come out, and there is NO creativity in Copy and Pasting from Scott Keith in EWR. All Copy and Pasted Diaries will be close and sent to The Archives. Repeated offenses will result in warnings.

Although, it is out of my authority. I would like to say bon voyage to this diary.

EDIT- I must answer the question that you have posed us sir. You username is ami8. Well the question you are asking us is "Am I 8?" well if your typing skills are any indication then the answer is YES YOU ARE 8 YEARS OLD. Now we here at EWB would like to encourage you to study hard because you just might pass the 3rd Grade but you see this is a forum for young adults/adults so please go study hard with your 3rd Grade class and when you get into High School, you may come back but not before that. Have we reached an understanding here?

Edited by The Man with a Plan

Guest SelfHighFive

For crying out loud man, when I was 12 I was writing shows for e-feds that were upwards of 4-5 pages per show. Sure I don't do my Diary with that much detail but at least I have some creativity in mind and the Flagship shows gets the proper attention, and a Flagship show goes at least over a page, close to or so. I also know how to use color, tags, and I can spell as well.

Can I have my 5 minutes back?

Edited by SelfHighFive

Guest LegionCageFan

Who the hell are you and why did you steal a cabbage for a brain?

Seriously, goto school, learn ENGLISH...if you don't know, those are capitals and the proper way of writing it is "English." You are why the Terrorists are cutting people's heads off!

(SelfHighFive's post)^My thoughts. Hell, I'm 14 right now.

We tried to help you out....

The sad thing is this has more views than diaries that are MUCH better than this because of all the attention this is getting. Isn't that funny, whenever someone writes a terrible diary how those ones always get a ton of views?

:rolleyes:

Edited by KeepinThatFunkAliveV4