New skin and loading screen

For those that use my GFX packs for EWR. The banners are blank templates. There are no logo's on them. So...
I thought I should share the logos I use for banners. These aren't the promotion banners. these are for the news site banners. I have 25 in total.
just place this image over the top of your selected template. Make sure to save as .jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ibie4y05315sjg/banner_logos.zip

This file also includes the original news sites banners but done differently. It's what I currently use. You can see where I got lazy with them xD

2d80f110d8dc1278069a5e304204ee1b.png

The grapplefanatics logo wasn't centred. Fixed.
Altered the WrestleCircle to be about the same size as the others.
Need a new idea for Battleground. WIP
The top is meant to be EWRevenge, not Extreme Warfare Revenge. Will be fixed.

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2017 at 23:08, Rocky said:

For those that use my GFX packs for EWR. The banners are blank templates. There are no logo's on them. So...
I thought I should share the logos I use for banners. These aren't the promotion banners. these are for the news site banners. I have 25 in total.
just place this image over the top of your selected template. Make sure to save as .jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ibie4y05315sjg/banner_logos.zip

This file also includes the original news sites banners but done differently. It's what I currently use. You can see where I got lazy with them xD

2d80f110d8dc1278069a5e304204ee1b.png

The grapplefanatics logo wasn't centred. Fixed.
Altered the WrestleCircle to be about the same size as the others.
Need a new idea for Battleground. WIP
The top is meant to be EWRevenge, not Extreme Warfare Revenge. Will be fixed.

Have you thought about making a general WWE gfx pack?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Paige Turner said:

Have you thought about making a general WWE gfx pack?

That background is from my general WWE pack xD
Not sure if I've uploaded it before. it was a while ago but it was basically buttons and a background at the time.

8 hours ago, Rocky said:

That background is from my general WWE pack xD
Not sure if I've uploaded it before. it was a while ago but it was basically buttons and a background at the time.

I have that one, but I didn’t know if you’ve updated it with the new logo and a banner that blends in with the background

9 hours ago, Paige Turner said:

I have that one, but I didn’t know if you’ve updated it with the new logo and a banner that blends in with the background

Oh yeah. I've got that done in my game. I'll upload it after I've run some errands.

Here is what I use in my WWE games.
Internet Banners
All Promotional Logos incl. Japan.
Templates for all graphics
No Worker or Staff included as I don't know who y'all hire etc and I will never do a full pack.
Templates for staff pics.
With this set all backgrounds will blend and all images will sit naturally.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/v39khl0i5llbqhh/wwe_gfx_717.zip

See previous packs for how every thing looks. This is just on a different background.

I have a template set up so if anyone has a specific request. Just ask.
If you can supply the background you want to use, it'll make things a lot quicker.

Edited by Rocky

On 6/11/2017 at 17:40, Rocky said:

Would you be able to make this logo in the style of the logos and banner in this pack. I’m looking to start a GFW game with Impact Wrestling as the name of the show and was looking to use your gfx. Thanks in advance.IMG_0400.JPG

8 hours ago, Paige Turner said:

Would you be able to make this logo in the style of the logos and banner in this pack. I’m looking to start a GFW game with Impact Wrestling as the name of the show and was looking to use your gfx. Thanks in advance.IMG_0400.JPG

Not sure if this is what you were after but an attempt was made xD

8fac0e99d7a9a5739a3789317ad0e885.jpgf4c84b51dbe99773a429e1d793cddcc5.jpgcda839b7fbcf52c15013032c0ed4eeb3.jpg

• 3 months later...

A pack I made a while ago. Figured I'd throw up what I had and leave y'all to pick which one's you'd prefer to use, if any at all.
It's their WWE Profiles made into a background. Nothing too creative. A lot of these are out of date. If there is any you'd like updated, just let me know here.

Spoiler

58b813378775cf67bdb267ec49a09980.png
90fc2610fcd63cd41d93a0ab0c0d7e4e.png
318ee244636ac7aba03b0a7585e8837d.png
21baa7137664c7d256d6998b7188cb7f.png

Delay on link. for some reason I'm having a lot of trouble uploading the file :/

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I completely forgot about the above. Either way, needs updating so I'll do that before I upload it.

This is my full GFX pack that I use in my games. It was initially my WWE Pack but I just never change it and have set it all as default.
There are 122 logos in the folder. All functional (To a degree)
I have added the logos for 53 fantasy promotions that could pop up in game at any time (Not 100% sure but I think I use iDOLs pack)
and have include a "user_' set which you will need to change to in game once it has loaded. This will allow the clean look I make in my games.

Every promotion has a banner. Including banners for Split games. I've also included alternative banners for the other websites in game.
Using a random collection of Wrestling News sites online you have 5 banners for each news site. They're set to the default names so they will overwrite what you have there.
I've also included a png file in case you want to put them on a different background.

Because I don't use worker or staff pics, there are none in the pack but I have added pack templates for them in the folder.
This also includes all logo backgrounds and internet backgrounds.

If there is anything missing, or if you have any issues when using this pack. Let me know and I'll do what I can to fix it.
Thanks

Screenshots.

Spoiler

b5044c29f2bfbd7b03305cfc7c0c0049.jpg
2567c68bfbb9705dc9c323c97af3357b.jpg
38e0c9064074244c1ca6d19273afe3d1.jpg679c349c840f89c98c52d9ff8bd042e4.jpg
1639f5dc2deff8974e9f7515b93fa6ba.jpg
7d58956bcab85bc750cd740f3c613a2b.jpg

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kj418250qi5dzaq/RKY_GRAPHICS_PACK.zip

• Like 1

On 11/3/2017 at 05:46, Rocky said:

I completely forgot about the above. Either way, needs updating so I'll do that before I upload it.

This is my full GFX pack that I use in my games. It was initially my WWE Pack but I just never change it and have set it all as default.
I have added the logos for 53 fantasy promotions that could pop up in game at any time (Not 100% sure but I think I use iDOLs pack)
and have include a "user_' set which you will need to change to in game once it has loaded. This will allow the clean look I make in my games.

Every promotion has a banner. Including banners for Split games. I've also included alternative banners for the other websites in game.
Using a random collection of Wrestling News sites online you have 5 banners for each news site. They're set to the default names so they will overwrite what you have there.
I've also included a png file in case you want to put them on a different background.

Because I don't use worker or staff pics, there are none in the pack but I have added pack templates for them in the folder.

If there is anything missing, or if you have any issues when using this pack. Let me know and I'll do what I can to fix it.
Thanks

Screenshots.

Reveal hidden contents

DOWNLOAD

Thanks for this pack man, I’ve been using it and it looks real sharp. I’m starting an updated Impact game and with the news of them possibly moving to Canada, I was gonna base them in Canada. Would you be willing to reupload the logo, user, and banner for impact with the logo having the Canadian flag colors? It would be much appreciated.

5 hours ago, Paige The Villain said:

Thanks for this pack man, I’ve been using it and it looks real sharp. I’m starting an updated Impact game and with the news of them possibly moving to Canada, I was gonna base them in Canada. Would you be willing to reupload the logo, user, and banner for impact with the logo having the Canadian flag colors? It would be much appreciated.

Yeah,  I'll throw something together after work. I need to update the banner and logo anyway due to it not being GFW anymore. I don't think. I can't keep up. 

• 9 months later...
On 03/11/2017 at 10:46, iAmRockyFeller said:

Thanks

Screenshots.

Reveal hidden contents

b5044c29f2bfbd7b03305cfc7c0c0049.jpg
2567c68bfbb9705dc9c323c97af3357b.jpg
38e0c9064074244c1ca6d19273afe3d1.jpg679c349c840f89c98c52d9ff8bd042e4.jpg
1639f5dc2deff8974e9f7515b93fa6ba.jpg
7d58956bcab85bc750cd740f3c613a2b.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Hey iAmRockyFeller - I know this is a bit old now, but can I please ask how you get the default red and blue bits of EWR to not be, well, red and blue - more grey like you have on your screenshots? Im trying to make a skin - albeit a pretty terrible one as Imnot the best at graphics - and I want rid of the blue in particular. Thanks.

3 hours ago, nickhastie2004 said:

Hey iAmRockyFeller - I know this is a bit old now, but can I please ask how you get the default red and blue bits of EWR to not be, well, red and blue - more grey like you have on your screenshots? Im trying to make a skin - albeit a pretty terrible one as Imnot the best at graphics - and I want rid of the blue in particular. Thanks.

That's not a skin edit. Thats a modded game. Can't remember who made it unfortunately or how know it is done. 

I can send you that one if you'd prefer it.