Favourite Songs #1

YI

Alien Ant Farm- "Movies". It was between this and Smooth Criminal. They're the only two AAF songs I've heard.

CKY- I gotta side with Yi, "Close Yet Far" is easily their best song.

The Killers- Again, siding with Yi. "Mr. Brightside" tops the charts for me. Their other work really didn't do much for me. But that song is quite catchy.

Weezer- No matter how much I have listened to them over the years, I've yet to get tired of "Buddy Holly".

Um right

Alien Ant Farm - only had one song. what is smooth criminal

Aqualung - I find them/him a little boring mostly. Brighter than Sunshine and Cinderella are brilliant though.

Avril Lavigne - oh fuck I can't remember any of her songs now. :/ Complicated probably. I used to fancy her when I was like 13. I don't now.

Babyshambles - I like most! Probably between 32 of December, Killamangiro and Sedative. Oh and Unbilotitled.

Badly Drawn Boy - I will take you as you are. Please accept me as I am!

Ben Folds Five - Sports & Wine. One of my favourite songs ever! Although everything on self-titled except Boxing is top notch.

Biffy Clyro - When the Fractions Fractioned. Or A Whole Child Ago or the Conversation Is... New Biffy are well better than old Biffy. Fuck the haters.

Coldplay - Awwwww I didn't mean to cause you troublllllle. Or Violet Hill or Life In technicolor or Don't Panic. Rest suck donkey dick.

The Cribs - things you should be knowing by a pure mile. Also Girls Like Mystery and Mirror Kissers and You Were Always the One though.

Daft Punk - Probably Digital Love or Around the World or one of the more poppy ones. Never really got greatly in to Daft Punk.

Feeder - Buck Rogers

The Get Up Kids - Red Letter Day

In Flames - Everlost!

The Killers - When You Were Young, I Can't Stay, Uncle Johnny

Modest Mouse - Wilful Suspension of Disbelief, Dashboard, Spitting Venom. New Modest Mouse are well better than old Modest Mouse. Fuck the haters.

Muse - Falling Away With You, Megalomania, Bliss, Hyper Music, Sober

New Order - Love Vigilantes

Pendulum - are 99% shit. But the synthy bit in slam is cool

Sigur Rós - Inni mer syngur..., Glosoli, Svo Hjlott, Hjartad Hamast

Weezer - WHATS WITH THESE HOMIES DISSIN MY GIRL. I've listened to mostly everything Weezer have done and they have never topped that. Undone, the Sweater Song is awful good too.

A - Nothing, reminds me of being a teenager and having nothing better to do other than sitting arround watching Kerrang all day :)

Alien Ant Farm - I was going to say "Movies" but I may have to say These Days, I love the big sound, and the video is awesome

Aqualung - Obvious, Strange and Beautiful Lovely track.

Atom & His Package - Haven't listened to them in ages but I may have to say his cover of Fugazi's Waiting Room always amuses me when I here it... wow, I really haven't listen to them in about 3 years o_O

Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend, its so ridiculously poppy, catchy and a little bit silly so I naturally have a soft spot for it

Biffy Clyro - Fuck me, can not easily choose this with them being by far my favourite band ever, my obsession with them even worries me a little. I could say any number of tracks, Justboy, 57, Questions and Answers, Toys

Toys Toys..., When the Factions Fractioned, Glitter and Trauma, ... Jaggy Snake, Some Kind of Wizard, Living is a Problem..., Machines, Bubbles, Booooom Blast and Ruin... fuck erm.... push comes to shove... All The Way Down (Prologue, Chapter 1), its got the right mix of heavy in your face Biffy, and the distant wistful Biffy, and its a song that always sticks with me no matter what.

Coldplay - The Scientist lovely track, I think its everything that right with this band

The Cribs - Hey Scensters Brilliant track, apt for me at the time because i was on the fringe of my local "scene" and it was very apt, and I got to play it "Ironically" when I DJ'd :shifty:

Daft Punk - Robot Rock, reminds me of good times at uni, and this weekend which was spent with some uni friends.

Deftones - House of Flies EPIC song, and the lyrics are haunting at times. One of my friends very astutely pointed out that Chino's lyrics are at times unbelievable and beautiful, and this song is a stand out off an all round

fantastic album.

Feeder - Buck Rogers Again, lots of memories attached to this song and I used to go nuts when ever the chorus kicked in, BIG track.

The Get Up Kids - Holiday, reminds me of drunk nights out, chilling with friends and certains bars that I used to frequent, top tune!

The Killers - Mr Brightside Obvious I know, but the structure is brilliant and not done that often and I like that a song that to me talks of lonliness and trying to remain optimistic turned on to such a big club/student anthem.

Modest Mouse - Float on I just like it :)

Muse - Not a massive Muse fan but Knights of Cydonia isn't half bad

New Order - World in Motion John Barnes, 'nuff said

Pendulum - Propane Nightmares, I rmember when this first started getting played and it was HUUUUUGE on club nights, everyone went nuts, good times, I like the "Spanishy" horns at the beginning

Sigur Rós - Can't choose a track, they're such an album band that choosing one song makes it seem less interesting, they are definitely a band that each part by themsleves doesn't look spectacular, but when slotted together it makes for a hell of an album experience

Weezer - Say it Ain't So (oh, oh) awesome track, big song, drunk hazy memories, funny vid, ticks all the right boxes.