EWB Draft

EddieG

Yeah, there is no first pick or anything, everybody gets a load of cash.. and then it's ebay auction style for 72 hours (for the Top 120) or 1 week (Secondary draft)

The highest bidder at the end of that time, will get that worker.

EDIT: Also, I will be putting up separate boards for all the players to post information about their promotions such as shows and championships.

Edited by Eddie 'AW' G

Exactly, and of course not to go too far just to get your Rocky or Austin and then being left with enough money to fill your roster up with Even Colder Austins. :shifty:

can i ask something in regards to us lower down as in Cult and below, you say we can form deals and such, does this cover workers in multiple promotions, for example if i sign a worker do i have the overal decision as to who else they could work for or is it all a written to that sole promotion sort of deal

• Like 1

Rocky Feller and Kirkland have offered up their precious time to make us some basic logos and banners.

Just fill in the form and leave those spaces blank and it will get sorted. (Y)

I like the sound of this and have plenty of spare time on my hands, the only thing is i have no idea where to begin with making my own logos/banners or any other graphics. I dont really know anybody off here either who i could ask?

Yeah either one of us will do it, and pm you the result...

I'm just getting ready for work and will be out for 8-9 hrs.

Maybe I could get it done before I leave.. who knows...

**EDIT**

Eddie, What role, if any, do you have in this game?

Or would you just be the over-see'er (is that a word???) of the madness?

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

EDIT: Also, I will be putting up separate boards for all the players to post information about their promotions such as shows and championships.

When? Cause it seems like ppl already signed up could go ahead and do this if the boards were up.

Working on it as we speak. Well, I'm watching youtube videos with the gf but after that,.I'll get right on it. Won't be online much tomorrow btw, might be the last time I see me gf in a few months.

Okay, all of the current registered promotions (bar my own) have a thread where you can post your championships and event information and the such, and a discussion topic 'cause well, why not?

Is there anyone else requiring a Logo/Banner to be made up?

I've sent a couple out but as of now, I believe they're unused so I could reuse the formats for other people

unless they get back to me with a yay or nay..

Also, out of curiosity...

@ Eddie

What happens after the draft? Is there a game being run of some sort?

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

The current idea for post-draft time, is being worked on. Me and The Who have been discussing it, and I'm thinking about it.

It will involve a diary of sorts, where a certain amount of people will get together and discuss what's going on in each of there games, and then I'll try and keep the data updated as much as possible and re-release it once a month.

Any suggestions are welcome.