EWB Draft

EddieG

I'll be keen on some brainstorming and such, but like I've told TheWho, I don't do MSN or any of the sorts...

Plus I'm on the other side of the world so timing would be out here and there.

But if there is any way in which I could be of assistance, do not hesitate to ask...

I figure you'll be setting up the Database in the same fashion in which I done the UFW so

you'll just have to check that no one is signed to the fed once you create it...

And it's annoying.. And I only made 5 feds your gonna make a lot more :P

I think it will be due to the fact that the workers are still signed to the promotion

but the promotion is gone and the workers are then signed to which ever fed is put in it's number slot.

If you catch my drift...

For now, I'll just build up the March Split Data for those who want it (When it's released that is...

• Like 1

For those wondering "hey the site went down" here is something funny, Eddie sent out a mass email/PM through the SMF and in doing so broke the hosts TOS and they suspended him then deleted the site...now we wait for him to fix his shit and get another site up for hosting updates/the draft, i tried to get him to do a free forum but he wont....we now must wait.....to this i have only one reaction

CornetteFace-Fuck.jpg

Just for the record, I have a very busy life, I am about to move continents in a couple of days so am very busy with that, and am going to put ALL MY sites that got deleted back up on a better more reliable host next week once I'm back in the UK.

In case ya didn't read the last couple of messages, the site is down I'm not 100% exactly what I'm going to do with it just yet until I get back to the UK next week.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I was thinking, for when I get the site back up, instead of the "auctioning".. to actually do a draft.. such like the NFL draft or something similar.

Opinions?

Edited by Eddie 'AW' G

It wouldn't be as competitive but will still work in the same way...

You'll have to set the ground rules etc

Who gets first picks?

Are there a certain amount of rounds before the lower (Cult, Regional)

etc etc etc

But I'm keen on which ever way you want to do

• 1 month later...

But you asked if it was still going... I was just suggesting you scroll to find out...

I never said anything about it not coming back... It will be in the works eventually...

He'll let us know when he's ready to go for it.

• Like 1

Hopefully that day is soon. I'm so bord with EWR atm and this could make it fun again.