Predators

Mysterio2000X

Laurence Fishburne

Oleg Taktarov

Danny Trejo

Adrian Brody

Hunted by Predators?

In a jungle-esque setting, much like the original film?

I'm sold.

The trailer looks awesome. If you can judge a film by its' trailer, then I would say that this looks like a return to what the franchise was supposed to be. Of course, if If's and But's were Cocks and Nuts... so... we'll see what happens. The important thing is that it looks good, it's generating the right kind of interest, and it's out soon.

Have been waiting for this since it was announced, can't wait. I have no problem with Predator dog type things, this is an alien planet, I'm sure there'll be all sorts of whacky things in it. So long as most of the film is taken up by Humans & Predators, I'm cool with it. 3 things that I want from this film:

1. '...over here...'

2. '...ha..ha.ha.ha...hahahahahahahahaahahHAHHAahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'

3. Xenomorph cameo.

The last one doesn't need to be an actual Xeno. I just love when they do stuff like this in films. Maybe just have an Alien head on display somewhere. Or a mention of 'The Company'. Oh. I'd mark the fuck out for a Lance Henrikson cameo, even though he doesn't really have any business being anywhere near the Predator franchise. blush.gif

Was that Walton Goggins of The Shield fame?

Trailer looks pretty sweet - definitely have to catch this one!