Snuff Box

YI

...I have a stuffed owl and some whiskey...take your hat off. :lmao:

Watched all of these last night, holy fuck, it's the most amazing thing in the world. It's so fucking weird/hilarious and has basically further established that Matt Berry is a fucking god. Easily one of the best sketch shows I've ever seen, it often doesn't even feel like a sketch show, given it basically all revolves around 2-characters for the most part. It's fantastic how they can just switch from the fucked up/weird sketches to something like the "boyfriend" sketches, which are just absolutely fucking hilarious and spot-on, amazing. And the deaf brother speaking in distortion, oh my god, it's just so fucking brilliant.

("...it means why put bay windows on a shit house")

Suicide Song

(this cuts out the eventual payoff to the joke, which is shit)

Le Piss

Honestly, such a golden program.

Matt%20Berry.jpg

...hero...

WHISKEY!!!!

Edited by YI

Rich Fulcher is on tour in Melbourne at the minute, he got a shit review in the paper, it said the show was 'loud, over-acted and complete nonsense'.

I'm guessing the reviewer has never seen him before, as that is exactly what makes him funny.

Matt Berry is giving a speech (with free entry) and Q & A at my mates University that I'm going to be attending. (The speech, not university) I love Berry, ever since I first saw him in The IT Crowd. tongue.gif

"Hmm... what's this? A GUN! I wonder if it's loaded...*fires in mouth* Nope."

...I have a stuffed owl and some whiskey...take your hat off. :lmao:

Yes.

My entire friendship with a girl I met last year is based around shouting "WHISKEY~!" and saying "Pleasure" in a Matt Berry voice.

I love how on the commentary for Snuff Box he seems to dislike the entire show, drink heavily, and have no recollection of ever having witnessed any scene that he wasn't in. I swear, forty years ago he'd have been British cinema's top leading man.