Iron Chef UK

Liam

Anyone been watching it? I found the idea fairly stupid when mentioned on 'You Have Been Watching', but it is just gloriously insane. Olly just makes me laugh, can't take the guy seriously.

So yeah, if you haven't been watching it, you should be >_>

See, I like Olly from Saturday Kitchen, but I can see why people wouldn't like him.

Not seen the US version, apart from the snippet on 'You Have Been Watching'

Tom Aitkens/Aikens (sp?) absolutely blasted them away yesterday, guy was different class.

Olly Smith's pretty much unbearable. Nick Nairn's pretty annoying too, and all he seems to say is "Yeah! He's doing X now, it looks nice!"

Also, there's no dessert section. Which makes it somewhat less interesting to a pastry chef. ¬_¬

Edited by Farmer Reil

Well, I read up on Iron Chef UK, and they have a team of 2 challengers competing against the Iron Chef instead of one person? Lame.

Is the Chairman on IC UK supposed to be one of Kaga's nephews, too, or did they go with non-Asian for the show?

Well, I read up on Iron Chef UK, and they have a team of 2 challengers competing against the Iron Chef instead of one person? Lame.

Is the Chairman on IC UK supposed to be one of Kaga's nephews, too, or did they go with non-Asian for the show?

They have a team of 4 challengers, who compete day 1-4 to beat the Iron Chef and win dish of the day. The Challenger with the most DOTD stars at the end gets to go one on one with the Iron Chef with the highest point total from during the week.