Recovery

Jimmy

I think that's a decent enough review actually. I generally can't stand Pitchfork, but I found myself agreeing with a lot of that.

Then you know fuck all about rap to be quite frank.

Anybody that rates this album at 2.8 is fucking beyond ridiculous and doesn't deserve the time of day. That's not even bringing up the point that this is one of the best rap albums in years and lyrically as good as he's ever done.

• Like 2

I think that's a decent enough review actually. I generally can't stand Pitchfork, but I found myself agreeing with a lot of that.

Anybody that rates this album at 2.8 is fucking beyond ridiculous and doesn't deserve the time of day. That's not even bringing up the point that this is one of the best rap albums in years and lyrically as good as he's ever done.

I certainly know a lot more about rap than you know about football. Or rap for that matter.

• Like 2

I certainly know a lot more about rap than you know about football.

Pwned!

A prime example of why Pitchfork should stick to obscure indy shit, leave Rap reviews for people that actually know what the fuck they are actually talking about.

• Like 1

On the iTunes Bonus tracks thats released Monday, the Eminem and Slaughterhouse track(minus Joe Budden for legal reasons)is gonna be one of the songs

What legal reasons?

Eminem is really true to form on this album. While it's obvious that it's a last ditch effort at some points he still kills his last two efforts.

On the iTunes Bonus tracks thats released Monday, the Eminem and Slaughterhouse track(minus Joe Budden for legal reasons)is gonna be one of the songs

What legal reasons?

Eminem is really true to form on this album. While it's obvious that it's a last ditch effort at some points he still kills his last two efforts.

Somethin to do with the record label he's on right now. Same reason that the Slaughterhouse-Shady Records deal is taking so long to get signed

So I listened to this today - not out of choice. Bloody dreadful. Giving it 2.8/10 is being kind.

"shake that ass like a donkey with Parkinson's" is probably the worst line written since William McGonagall put down his pen.

The only good thing about the album is Lil' Wayne's bit. Although that might just be down to my relief that it's not Eminem who is rapping.

So I listened to this today - not out of choice. Bloody dreadful. Giving it 2.8/10 is being kind.

"shake that ass like a donkey with Parkinson's" is probably the worst line written since William McGonagall put down his pen.

The only good thing about the album is Lil' Wayne's bit. Although that might just be down to my relief that it's not Eminem who is rapping.

How were you defending the Pitchfork review yesterday when you just listened to the CD today? The answer would be poorly. You're a good poster but seriously, give the trolling a rest man.

• Like 2

I'd heard bits of it. Plus I'm not really trolling. It's not like this thread is subtitled "only post here if you love Eminem" or anything. My first post in the thread merely said that I agreed with some of the review, and that was the one that most people seemed to take offence with.

Then, I reinforced my point by saying I don't like it at all. Other people do like it. So what? Ultimately they win and I lose because I'm the one that's unable to get any enjoyment from the album.