Jonah Hex

Kyle_

I went and seen it last night and thought it was pretty good. Camera work was pretty bad during some of the fight scenes though, Thought I was watching a WWE film at first :shifty: Also the beginning he explains his backstory a little, and they show it it comic book graphics instead of actually acting it out, which I thought it was dumb because you could have fit all he talked about into about 10 minutes or so. Even Megan Fox wasn't as horrible as she usually is, besides the butchering of that accent

She had some work done? Got injections? Nothing shocking at all.

Oh and I think Jonah Hex will be the biggest flop of 2010. What a terrible weekend to open it whether it is good or bad. Probably could have made a lot more in the spring or fall dead zones.

Sorry for being off topic, but what the fuck is up with Megan's new face.

wtfmegan.jpg

Saw this while browsing IMDB.

She's fucking up her own face. She was beautiful, and look at her now. As for the movie, it didn't seem bad at first but now it's just meh, compared to other movies displayed right now, it doesn't seem like a good option to spend my hard-earned money on.

She butchered what was a pretty face..yet still has those hideously deformed thumbs..