Rangers Revolution...

Just wondering how you all think Rangers will do next season? I am sceptical about McLeish's ability but the signings he (or David Murray) has already secured look VERY good, 2 world class players in Boumsong and Prso, aswell as Marvin Andrew and Alex Rae looks likely to join too. All four players costing nothing but their wages.

We have been linked with endless amounts of other players and the summer will be interesting.

I hope he does keep Steven MacLean though, 25 odd goals down at Scunthorpe.

What do yas think?

I have no doubt over McLeish's ability, he is a damn good manager and is doing the best he can with the financial mess that Dick Advocaat left behind.

So far his signings seem top class, but the same could be said for Emerson and Caputcho last year, its all about how they adapt to the Scottish game.

It is a shame to see Craig Moore being basically forced out the door as he is a world class defender, but if he doesnt want to commit his future to the club thats fare enough, we need to have players who shot the upmost comitment to the club.

The biggest loss to scottish football this season however is Henrik Larsson, as much as i hated him when he played against the gers he was a touch of class in a league that is sorley lacking class of any sort.

No, this is about the football/soccer team Glasgow Rangers.

Not so sure about what you said abour Moore, he is a very good player, but IMO has been very average this year. For a team captain to come out and say he won't sign a new contract unless they sign better players isn't very encouraging at all. I suppose you do have to appreciate what he has done for the club, 11 years or something he's been there? And to think of the great Rangers teams he has been part of, must be hard for him to be in the worst Rangers team I have seen in my life time. Anyway I hope he stays :)

• Admin

You'll still be second behind Celtic next season I fear - the season after will be the time to watch though.

Though it's likely you'll sell Lovenkrands to us (Blackburn) - after all, Rangers are Blackburn's feeder team now :P

Guest Booker T & The MG's

Though it's likely you'll sell Lovenkrands to us (Blackburn) - after all, Rangers are Blackburn's feeder team now  :P

If I were a Rangers fan I'd be glad to take the money for Lovenkrands, even at his best he is very inconsistent. They should take the money for Arteta too.

I'm glad Rangers are taking big chunks out of there wage bill, even with no transfer fees they still simply can't afford to pay big wages and clear there debt unless David Murray decides to give them a handout. The way to go for Rangers now is to bring more guys like Burke, Hutton and Namouchi through the ranks, this season they have been the only players to show promise.

Personally, I can't see Rangers having a much better season that the last. Celtic only seem to be making their team even stronger, expect the departure of Larsson, obviously, with the likes of Rivaldo and Amouroso both coming in.

Next season will all depend on the likes of Prso, whom I am surprised even signed for Rangers.

Just while we're talking about Scottish football, is anyone particularly bored with the SPL? It seems like we always know who's going to be in the two three, just not the order of the top two. For once, I'd like a team that no one would expect to do anything actually win it for a change.

Losing Larrson is a massive loss for Celtic, not so much these last few years, but he was a basically a one man tea, for Celtic for ages. Rivaldo (or his agent) was quoted as saying Rangers were a bigger club, that wouldn't go down too well at Parkhead.

I'm shocked Prso and Boumsong are coming to Rangers too, hopefully i get shocked again this summer.

It must be horrible to support someone in Scotland outside the Old Firm.