NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

Kessel has been great the past few games.

J.S. Giguere is stetching in the Leafs tunnel. James Reimer took an Evander Kane to the head

Reimer! :(

Giguere looks good, but I hope Reimer is good to go for Wednesday!

Kessel has been great the past few games.

J.S. Giguere is stetching in the Leafs tunnel. James Reimer took an Evander Kane to the head

Reimer! :(

Giguere looks good, but I hope Reimer is good to go for Wednesday!

If he starts then, how many games in a row will that be for him?

Huge Devils fan here, but I feel the momentum slipping in the next two games.. tough ones against the Tampa and and the Pens could stuff this monumental run up.

'One game at a time' really enjoying their play at the moment

Sabres acquire Brad Boyes; TSN still lacks good editors.

The Buffalo Sabres, who sit two points out of a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference with two games in hand, have added some scoring punch.

The club acquired forward Brad Boyes from the St. Louis Blues in exchange for a second round pick in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft.

In 61 games this season, the 28-year-old has 12 goals and 29 assists in 62 games played.

Well, it's 6 AM and I'm up with coffee in hand and computer on my lap. It can mean only one thing: the Trade Deadline. I'll be here all day to talk about what happens, and hopefully we see something big with a name like Richards, Regehr, Khabibulin or more.

• Like 2

I heard that the reason they did Anderson for Eliot is that Anderson requested out and most of the teams, when contacted, figured Colorado would want too much in return so didn't put anything on the table.

I want at least one trade from Burke. One trade of substance, note, not some pansy minor league thing. I want something to chew on. And no trading Clarkey Mark. There can't be a Funky Bunch without Clarkey Mark.

I don't see MacArthur being in play unless the offer is substantial. He's far too valuable to the team right now, and unless he can get a roster player he likes and a good prospect or pick, I don't see Burke sending him anywhere. I'm sure MacArthur is well aware of what he's worth, and isn't going to try and get a Jason Blake-type of deal after what happened there.

EDIT: Toronto is apparently out of the hunt for John-Michael Liles, meaning either Colorado doesn't want to move him, or they're asking for too much.

Edited by Gabriel

Early highlight of Deadline Day:

9:22 Jay Onrait: John Tortorella just wrote in to say that Brooksy is a great guy

Hearing a lot about Weiss/Richards to Toronto. Bob McKenzie says that Richards will only waive his NTC in order to move to NYR.