NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

I think they're going to fall too. Which is sad because in the last 3 weeks there's been like 6 games they should've won, but just end out of time because they can't score. They out shot tampa, and buffalo this week, but they can't out score anybody. Post, shot wide, miracle saves, whatever it is....it's just not going in the net. I wouldn't care so much if they ere playing bad, but they definitely deserved to win some of those games. that's 12 points with 6 of those games. A huge difference right now.

Phanuef scores with seconds remaining in the second period to tie it up. Dion has been much better over the last two weeks. Maybe he his finally returning to the level of play he showed in his first three seasons.

Come on, Minny and Buffalo!

No. Carolina is facing Buffalo tonight. If Buffalo wins and NY loses, we are two points out of 8 and three back of 7, instead of three out and four out.

You've already stated that NYR are falling. Therefore them being behind Toronto come season end is a given, isn't it? Either that or that they're falling is irrelevant.

Under that assumption then, you're trying to catch the team that's four points ahead instead of two?

Wild beat the Rangers which is good for the east playoff standings

Not happy but Canes/Sabres are looking like OT.. rather the sabres win to be honest, I think the canes are a stronger overall team

and glad the Sens beat the Thrashers

Was secretly hoping the flyers beat leafs tho... GO DEVILS

EDIT

Canes beat sabres in OT as i was speaking

Edited by nufan

No. Carolina is facing Buffalo tonight. If Buffalo wins and NY loses, we are two points out of 8 and three back of 7, instead of three out and four out.

You've already stated that NYR are falling. Therefore them being behind Toronto come season end is a given, isn't it? Either that or that they're falling is irrelevant.

Under that assumption then, you're trying to catch the team that's four points ahead instead of two?

I want us to get to eighth. We face Buffalo twice, so we control passing them. I want Carolina and New York to both drop now.

Now we are three points behind New York for 8th. Even 7th is in sight!