NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

The Leafs put Jeff Finger on waivers today. If he does clear and they send him down, I doubt they would bring him back up and risk being on the hook for half his salary against the cap. With Lebda healthy, the Leafs just don't need a $4 million defender sitting in the press box.

Despite the top line going silent, the Leafs were able to win there third in a row. This team is definitely faster, and they scored by creating turnovers and capitalizing on them. Great effort by Colton Orr, Mike Brown, and Clarke MacArthur. Gustavsson was shakey in the first frame, but settled down. His technique still needs work, but his stop on Pascal Dupuis in the second period was AMAZING.

Don Taylor congratulated the Leafs last night, as they've won in October what it took them until April last year.

It's called a joke Clawson. I also have to laugh at the implication That there is ever a time when the media ignores the Leafs. I mean, outside of the playoffs obviously.

That said, if your mom wants to pump out some beast milk, I could use some in my tea.