NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

So, Phanuef is a pylon and Price is a sieve. Anyone want on the Canucks bandwagon? >_>

So, Phanuef is a pylon and Price is a sieve. Anyone want on the Canucks bandwagon? >_>

Roberto Luongo is a guido.

Name calling hurts Sean. You should really be careful about that. These guys have feelings.

NHL.com should show games on delay for people who will miss them when they are live on television. Or there should be some sort of website where I can go to watch games that I miss. I mean, jeeze guys.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

...see I was planning on cheering for the Avs this season, especially because I'll get most of their games against the Oilers and Flames on TV now, but if you're going to be delusional I don't know if I'll want you thinking I'm on board. :/

price_80706.jpg

The best part about that picture is that it looks like Carey Price shit himself and is desperately trying to hold it in.

Going to be a long season in Montreal. :D

• Like 1

It took exactly 1 shot in the pre-season for the Bell Centre crowd to rain down mercilessly with boos upon price. 90 min and 10 goals later... I can't blame them. He plays the whole game tonight again, hopefully things go well. I really want to chalk it up to just being the pre-season, but I really feel like he's shattered his confidence by y'know... not performing in the most volatile market in the NHL.

It took exactly 1 shot in the pre-season for the Bell Centre crowd to rain down mercilessly with boos upon price. 90 min and 10 goals later... I can't blame them. He plays the whole game tonight again, hopefully things go well. I really want to chalk it up to just being the pre-season, but I really feel like he's shattered his confidence by y'know... not performing in the most volatile market in the NHL.

The problem with Carey Price in the pre-season hasn't been that he's in Montreal. It's been that he doesn't seem to give a shit. He gets shell-shocked and he says "Chill out guys". If I'm coaching a team, I want players who hate losing. I want guys who are going to get angry about it, and who aren't going to be pushed around. I don't want someone who answers questions like they've just smoked a Jeffrey.

I think it was Red Fisher who said that the pre season doesn't mean a thing, but there is never a game at the Bell Centre that doesn't mean anything.

Sometimes I think about some of the moves Pierre Gauthier makes, or that Brian Burke makes and wonder, why they've been entrusted with the well being of their respective franchises... then I remember that Glen Sather remarkably is quite gainfully employed.

Still though, I mean, he's no Mike Milbury destroyer of teams, but he consistantly makes bad decisions.

Gionta named 28th Captain of the Canadiens. 2nd American, 2nd free agent signing to become captain and 3rd 5'7" captain after Henri Richard and Yvon Cournoyer.